18

Yunlan's POV

"Shen Wei??...did he go to the bathroom? But why is everything a mess? Was he in a rush?" Yunlan walks to the bathroom and knocks on the door. "Wei..? Shen Wei? Are you here?" Yunlan opens the door to find no one.

He then walks into his gym room to look for Wei, he checks out their studio and their bedroom, but Wei was nowhere to be found.

"Where in the world did he go? He definitely said that he'd be at home"

Just as Yunlan was contemplating, he receives a video call from an unknown number.

"Who is this? Who is making a video call to me"

When Yunlan picks the call, the first thing he sees is Wei tied up and leaning on the car window.

"I won't talk too much. Check your mail right now. If you comply with my condition and don't call the police, then I won't kill your lover and the child in his womb"

The caller cuts the call and Yunlan stands there frozen. In a panic, he immediately calls the security of the building.

"This is the security office right? Could you do me a favour?"

Yunlan goes to their security room and requests to check the security footage.

"Wait. Can you zoom in on the car's number plate? It's the car my partner is riding in." Yunlan says pointing to the screen.

"Oh yes. I can zoom in. Who would've thought this would happen in our apartment building."

Yunlan frowns looking at the license plate number. "152 DO 3092? Thank you. There's no need to report this to the police. I'll go there myself."

Yunlan walks out of the security room and makes another call to his cousin "Ah...Muchen. Sorry, but there's something that I need to ask you to do"

"Something that you need to ask me to do? What's going on?"

"Can you check a car's number plate and tell me it's location?"

"What?? What are you doing? Who are you trying to tail?"

"Wei is kidnapped. I need the location now. I have no time to explain"

"Fine! Fine!...I will mail it to you shortly"

Yunlan immediately gets into his car after he receives the location of the car from Muchen. He next calls secretary Kang.

"Hello, Mr president?"

"Secretary Kang, please gather people at the location I am going to share with you now"

"Alright!!"

Yunlan drops the call "Sending me a mail and daring to take my sleeping lover from my own home. You have guts. Just you wait, if there is even a scratch on his person I will kill you with my own hands"

He presses the accelerator on full throttle and zooms towards the location.
.
.
.
.
.

Wei's POV

A bright light turns on directly on Wei's face. He blinks his eyes open to find himself tied to a chair and in a dark room with the light flashing on his face. He could not look at the bright light so he closes his eyes.

"Where am I?"

"Are you awake now? I started getting worried thinking that something had gone wrong"