Into skirts!

Synopsis

Albert arrived in the late evening with a small overnight bag and a letter from his father, who had flown unexpectedly to Geneva on scientific business.  The nature of this business was of national security and it had been arranged, in great haste, that Albert would be whisked to Kirren cottage under the care of his colleague, Quentin and wife, Fanny.  In the morning after breakfast, Aunt Fanny broke the news to Albert that his father had directed that Albert dress as a girl in order to throw any would be kidnappers off the scent.

***********************************

"I won't!  I WON'T be dressed up as a girl! I won't wear girls clothes. Don't you dare make me! I WON'T!"

Aunt Fanny tried to reason with the 14 year old boy.

"Now Albert, its for your own safety.  I am sure that it  will only be for a short time.  I any case, your father has directed that this course of action be taken.  Please be reasonable."

"I DON'T CARE", shouted Albert, his voice beginning to break and his eyes welling up.  "This is TOO MUCH.  I AM A BOY!"

Suddenly the study was flung open and Uncle Quentin stormed out looking black as  thunder.

"WHAT IN THE DEVIL IS GOING ON OUT HERE" he  fumed.  "I am working on some most difficult calculations and all I can hear is shouting and protests and ......".

Aunt Fanny intervened, not wishing things to get out of control.

"Its alright, Quentin, Dear.  Just a misunderstanding.  All sorted.  You go back to your work and we will be quiet.

Uncle Quentin looked like he wanted another round but was guided by Aunt Fanny back to his study and once he was inside, she closed the door softly.

Gesturing to Albert, finger to her lips in a "ssshhhh", she she motioned him up the stairs.

Albert had been taken aback with Uncle Quentin's tirade and was suddenly very nervous and withdrawn.  At the top of the stairs she ushered him into George's room and closed the door.

Aunt Fanny decided enough was enough, sat Albert on the bed whilst she towered above  him and read the riot act.

"Your little display of a tantrum was unacceptable.  It will NOT happen again, understand?  I will not have a 14  year old boy running this household.  Is that CLEAR?"

"Y Y Yes, Aunt Fanny" he began.  "I'm sorry but ...."

But Aunt Fanny was not listening.

"Undress.  NOW!" she snapped.

Embarrassed but more afraid of what might happen if he disobeyed, Albert proceed to take off his shirt, trousers and  socks, leaving only his briefs in place.

"And those" Aunt Fanny waved briefly as she turned her attention to the set of draws by the bed.

After a moment she produced a satin white pair of briefs.  On each leg were rows of frills in pink, with elastic around the waist.  Turning to the young boy she held the knickers elastic with her hands, motioning him to step in.  In a daze he did so.  As soon as his second leg was in she slid them up smartly around his waist.

The feel of the satin knickers was very different to what Albert had expected.  They felt soft, firm and cool, flattened his penis against his tummy and reminded him of something.

Last year he had accidentally seen his neighbour, Sally, getting dressed in her room, using his new binoculars.  At that time he had been very excited to point of getting his first conscious 'stiffy'.  OMG, he was getting a stiffy now!  It was beginning to tent at the front, so he instinctively turned away from Aunt Fanny.