◇Epilogue◇

Asami's POV

Riki had lived with us for couple of months now. That time has been great, every single day of it. I would've never thought my family really missed something. But maybe it did. Our whole family has gotten used to him, he really is like a family member already.

It took some time before Riki again visited his mother next door. At the same time he got some of his clothes from his room, though, my father has given his old clothes to him too. Riki doesn't seem to dislike his mother that much anymore. He calls her by the name he should, "mother", but still he haven't ever thought about moving back there.

Though, he has been in the garage with Shugo for hours. And guess what? They got the bike fixed, seriously. Now Riki is driving it again. He had a spare helmet in the garage, so he gives me rides to school sometimes. And sometimes we walk. He gave rides for Shugo too, little man deserved those after all the fanboying.

Just like I work at the restaurant some days, Riki does too. My parents never forced him to it, but he was doing it voluntarily. So there was some hours of days when it was just us too who were working there, and my parents took a rest.

I used to never see his bruisless face, but now I see it every day. It makes me feel so happy. To see him happy and healthy. He also doesn't have the bruises on his stomach anymore. I happened to see that one day after he came from the shower with Shugo and Jun. Yeah, because Jun still needs help in showering, Riki has been doing that sometimes, and well, Shugo didn't want to be left out. They came to the door of our room wearing only towels because Jun escaped naked from the bathroom when Riki was still drying him. That was amusing, not going to lie.

School has been the best now than it has ever been. I have gotten to know my other classmates better. And I could already consider them as friends. But that should also be a thank to Riki, because probably if I never became friends with him I wouldn't have been friends with them, at least not yet. Me and Riki are also know as those best friends that every teacher knows.

Oh, and about our kiss. It's not like we didn't do it again anymore. We did, plenty of times. But we are not dating, no. And even if we were, it wouldn't change anything in our relationship. I honestly don't know what we are, best friends? Siblings-like? Couple? Each others' thing? But honestly, it doesn't matter. We are here, we have each other and that's all we want.

◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇

Author's note:

Okay, this book is also wrapped up! This is now my third book I've released. I'm sorry if this ended quickly, but it kind of was the meaning. This was quite short book and it didn't take me long to write this, besides I had an almost full plan to this before starting to write. So this went smoothly and I didn't struggle with this book!

Since I did not release this like few chapters by week, so I can't really tell how glad I'm of your reads and votes. But I hope I'll get those!

Anyway, thank you if you read this book to the end and supported this work! I can always be grateful of every single read I get, it means very much to me.

Now about my future work. I have a book I'm writing but it's really not finished. I'm still about half-way, so right here I can't say when that will be uploaded. And my school started some while ago, which means I'm also busy often. So I will not have so much time to my work here. But I hope I'll get something done in some point. Still if you're interested, look forward to the future work!

Love y'all!