Chapter 11

𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢
When I was sleeping I felt two hands on the side of my cheeks and then squeezed them together. I shook my head and dozed back off.

I felt the same pair of hands and heard," Mamaaa,". I ignored it and dozed off again. I felt something wet and slimy on my nose.

I opened my eyes and saw Crystal giving a slimy wet ass, A whats so kiss, on my nose. She backed up and smiled very big.

"Mama up," she said sitting up. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I saw Tamika asleep with her back facing us. "Good morning Pooh," I said stretching.

She pointed to the TV. I reached for the remote and turned the TV on. "What you wanna watch mama," I said. "SpongeBob," she said looking at the tv.

I put it on for her. I grabbed my phone and saw hella notifications from every social media you can think of. I went to my messages and saw Kenya's name first.

Kenya: Hey, call me when you get a chance.

I picked the phone icon and let the phone ring. "Hey girl, hold on," she said "Gabby, come eat baby" she yelled.

"Hey girl, I'm back," She said.

"Hey wassup," I said

"So, I saw your Instagram. She's soo cute Kandii" she said squealing.

"Thanks, girl," I said laughing. Then I heard a slap. I looked over to see Crystal on top of Tamika. Tamika popped up and looked at me and Crystal. "DADA!" Crystal said with her hands up.

I looked away and tried not to laugh. She rolled over and grabbed Crystal, made her lay back down with her, and dozed off. Crystal started messing with Tamika's face while she slept.

"So I was wondering if Gabby and the baby can have a playdate? If you're not doing anything." She asked.

"Um sure it's fine. When can we meet?" I said taking Crystal's hand out of her mouth. She started whining. I got her pacifier and popped it in her mouth.

"Is 2:30 at my house fine?" she asked I saw it was 10:30 almost 11. "Yea that's fine," I said going into the Zaxby's app.

"Ok'll see y'all later," she said

"alright bye" She hung up.

I ordered us some food and got out the bed. I looked to see a knockout Tamika. "Tamika," I said. "Hmmmm" she grumbled.

"Get up it's already 11," I said getting some clothes for me and Crystal. Last night I had to move some of her clothes in here. So I wouldn't have walked all the way to her room.

"Did y'all eat already" She sitting up. "No, but I already ordered some Zaxby's," I said picking an outfit for Crystal.

"Where y'all going" she said sitting on the edge of the bed and looking at her phone. "Kenya asked me if Crystal and Gabby can have a playdate," I said finally finding and simple outfit for me.

I turned around and saw Crystal holding Tamika's shoulders and jumping on the bed. With Tamika so unbothered on her phone. I shook my head

"But I need to run by the office before going there. Come here, Pooh" I said reaching my arms out for her.

She crawled over to me and I picked her up. "Well, I guess I can stop by the restaurants and check everything thing out. I haven't been there in years" She joked getting up.

"Ok," I said walking to the bathroom with Crystal. "So babe, when's the date we start filming" Tamika said getting us some towels to wash our face.