Chapter 20

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚
"M-mama...Dada" I heard a faint call. I woke up. I saw a sweaty Crystal. Then I saw the bathroom light on.

I looked at the time. 1:30 AM. "Babe..." I said sleepily. I got up to see Kandi on the ground scrubbing the floor.

"What happened" I asked rubbing my eyes. "The baby is sick," She said getting up. "She threw up and her nose is stopped up," she said washing her hands.

"and her throat is swollen," she said changing her shirt. "Mamaaa," Crystal said Crying. "You gotta stop crying pooh," Kandi said.

We walked out and Crystal looked so distraught and tired. "Come on pooh," I said picking her up.

I walked back and forth in the room, rocking her, bouncing up and down. She had her pacifier in her mouth.

Near Twenty minutes later, she fell asleep. I laid down slowly. "You look mighty fine, doing daddy duties," Kandi said lying down.

"Thanks," I said smirking before dozing off.

~~~
4:30

I heard crying and my name. "Tamikaaa, wake up!" I heard. I woke up again.

Kandi was rocking red-faced Crystal. "Can you make her a warm bottle?" She said sighing.

I nodded my head and quickly got out the bed as fast as I could. I went into the kitchen and grabbed some almond milk.

Poured it into one of her bottles and put it in the microwave to warm it up. A few seconds later I took it out.

Tested the temperature and went upstairs. At this point, Crystal was screaming. My poor Pooh was very sick and tired

"Ok, ok, ok, here you go mama," I said putting the bottle nipple in her mouth. Kandi started holding the bottle.

We both go into the bed. I lie all the way down and Kandi sits up on the headboard while holding Crystal.

"You think she has the flu" Kandi asked. "I don't know, we can go to the little doctor," I said looking at her.

" They have one ?"'she said patting Crystal's bottom while rocking her. "Yeah, where do you think littles go, when they get sick or hurt" I said sitting up on my elbows.

"A normal hospital," She said unsure. "Yeah, no," I said laughing.

She took the bottle from Crystal and put the pacifier in her mouth quickly. She rocked her until she fell asleep.

She laid her down in the middle of us slowly. "She should be out until nine because I gave her some medicine," She said lying down.

"Ok, let's get some rest for a few hours," I said dozing off.

~~~
I woke up again but I was the first one up. I looked at my phone and it was 8:24. I looked over to see Kandi on her side facing me

And Crystal is on her back with her arms up. I take a picture of them. I could hear Crystal breathing and she was breathing from her mouth and not her nose.

I didn't know if Crystal would have an appetite. I knew Kandi would. After when I did my routine, I went downstairs.

I made Kandi an omelet and made Oatmeal for Crystal. I quietly played some music.

Thirty minutes later, I heard some shushes.

I looked over to see Kandi walking over to me, with Crystal laying her head on Kandi's shoulder.