Chapter 2

Next day

Me and Tamika we are walking out of the studio because she wanted me take me out to lunch

Me and Tamika we are walking out of the studio because she wanted me take me out to lunch. She claims that we don't go out like used to when we were younger.

But that's only because we're trying to get money in the bank. On the other hand, Tamika doesn't care about that. She says that we already have enough money bank.

Whatever that means. I wanted to go to this small business store. It looks pretty cute and nice. Tamika agreed with me.

After a nice lunch, we went to the store I wanted to go to. When we arrived, Tamika helped me get out of the car.

We got into the and I automatically fell in love. I left Tamika at the front door and started looking
~~~

25 minutes later

I started hearing some voices while shopping.

"Girl, what are you doing here, it's your day off?" One of the workers said

"I can't stay home, I have nothing to do" I heard a soft voice

This made me look up. Then I saw her. She was beautiful and timid. She looks so innocent. I saw Tamika right beside me.

"Babe," I said grabbing her arm.

"What" she said

"She's the one," I said looking at light-skinned women.

"The dark one?" she said confusingly

"No dumbass, the light skin one," I said

"She's cute, but is she a little?" she asked looking at me.

Me and Tamika had been looking for a little for years. We both decided we didn't want kids. So when we found out about littles. We immediately wanted one.

I was a switch and a mommy. Tamika actually introduced it to me. Some people say it is weird but the reason why they are like that is because they had a rough childhood or they never had a childhood

So I took the test and that was my results. From Tamika's side, she's very dominant and daddy. she can be very soft though.

"I don't know, but she looks so sweet!" I said gushing over her appearance

"Girl go do something with your life," The dark-skin worker said laughing, pushing the light-skinned woman out the door.

"Fine" the woman giggled walking out.

"Let's go," Tamika said grabbing my hand

𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥

"Hey, wait up" I heard

I turned around and saw two beautiful women.

"hi," I said hesitantly

"How are you pretty girl," the older woman said

"fine..what about you," I said looking down shyly

"My eyes are up here baby girl," she said staring at me

I looked up and saw the two women staring at me

"I'm fine.. what about you two?" I asked putting my head down and feeling a little bit small.

"I'm great now," the older one said smirking.

"So pooh, are you single?" the younger one spoke up

I nodded my head while looking at the ground and playing with my fingers.

The older one lifted my face and the younger one said" Use your words pretty face"

" Yes I am," I said in a whisper

" and are you a little?" she said

This made me a little emotional because every time someone asked me this question they laughed at me.

I started crying and the younger one immediately rubbed my back and asked me
what's wrong

I told her about my little life and reassured me that everything thing was ok. Then she said "Well My Wife and I are caregivers. My name is Kandi and I'm a mommy. And this is my Wife Tamika and she's daddy." she said softly.

"Really?" I said a little bit excitedly.

"Yes, pooh and we wanted to get to know you a little bit better," She said smiling.

I looked at Tamika and she gave me a reassuring smile.

"Um, sure," I said blushing.

"Can I have your number to get in contact with you when we wanna meet?" She said pulling her phone out.

While we giving out each other contacts. I started thinking, do they just wanna use me?

While I daydreaming felt someone touch my shoulder. I jumped. Then I saw Tamika looking at me.

" Are you ok pretty girl?" she said softly looking into my eyes.

"Um, I have a question," I said whispering

"What is it girly?" Kandi said fixing my hair.

"Do I have to have sex with you all the time"
I asked concerned and shyly.

"Oh no!" they both said. "We won't make any moves that would make you uncomfortable. I hope a small peck or kiss will make you feel that way" Tamika said moving the hair from my face

"No it won't," I said blushing

"Good, do you need a ride home?", Tamika said waking us to their car.

"No, I can catch the bus," I said declining the offer.

"You are not riding no bus, now that you have us. got it?" Tamika said demanding.

"Yes," I said feeling small again.

"Ok, lemme help you in," she said opening the back door.

"Thanks," I said getting in

After giving them my address. We were sitting in silence, and then Tamika spoke up. "So does a pretty girl have a name" she asked looking through the mirror.

"Crystal," I said softly.

They both "hmm"

"That's a pretty name pooh," Kandi said looking back at me
" I agree mama," Tamika said looking at Kandi and then me.

We pulled up to the place and I undid my seat belt and almost touched the door handle.

"Don't touch that door Crystal" Tamika demanded before getting out of the car.

I put my hands and face down and stared at my lap. Then I felt the door open and saw Tamika with the side of my eyes.

I felt Tamika grabbed my face towards her. "I don't let queens and princesses open doors anywhere," She said helping me out of the car.

"Ok. and thanks for the ride," I said walking away

"Bye," they both said

𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚
In the car

"She's the one. " They both said at the same time.