Chapter 22

𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚

"I can cancel, I don't have to go," Kandi said walking downstairs.

All her luggage is in the car. She's going to Kenya's house and they're going to ride together to the airport.

"Mamas, go, she's gonna be upset, but she'll be fine," I said. Crystal was on the living room floor playing with her toys.

I picked her up and she held on to her toy. "Tell mommy bye," I said.

"Bye, Bye," She said waving.

"Bye mommy's baby," she said pecking her lips.

"Bye baby," I said pecking her lips three times. "Bye," She said pouting.

"Go have fun baby, don't let them girls get to ya," I said from the door. "Okk" she walked to her car and got in.

I waved at her and grabbed Crystal's hand making her wave. She was too occupied with her toy.

I walked back inside and sighed. "You still wanna get your legos, pooh," I asked her while going upstairs.

"Lego," she said.

She was kinda already dressed. All she needed was her shoes and hair done. "How you want your hair mama," I said putting her on my lap.

"Prettyyyy," She said fumbling with her plastic ketchup bottle. She always has a toy food item in her hand.

"Alrighty," I said. I pulled her hair all the way back. I put it in a bun but I put the bun in a curling on.

I did her edges. "Mama, you look so cuteee," I said. "Say cheesee," I said recording her.

"Cheeseeeee," she said smiling. I stopped recording. "C'mon let's put your shoes on". I said helping her from the bed.

"What shoes you wanna wear" I asked her. "Theseee," she said grabbing her black blinged crocs.

Ever since Kandi got those. She only wants to wear them. "Ok put them on," I said. I had to help her because she would put it on the wrong feet.

We walked downstairs. "Dada, snack," She said pointing to the pantry. We walked to the pantry.

"What do you want" I asked. "That wun," she said pointing. I didn't know what she pointing at.

"Which one," I asked picking her up. "Dat," she said pointing to goldfish. I put her down grabbed her a pack and gave it to her.

"Juice," she said looking at me. "C'mon," I said. I grabbed the juice and we headed to the car.

I was driving to Target. "Dada,openn," she said whining. I reached my hand back and felt the package in my hand.

I opened the package and took some and gave it back. "Mommy, Dada song," she said. I started playing Xscape songs.

We pulled up to Target and I got out. Walked to the other side and opened Crystal's door. When I opened it, she was full of crumbs on her face.

"Aww, pooh," I said taking a picture. I grabbed a baby wipe and wiped her face. "mmmmm, no" she said moving her head.

I ignored her. I grabbed her out and put her on my hip. I walked in and put her in the cart. She looked everywhere.

I walked to the little section and grabbed bottles and pacifiers. Because somehow they became missing.

"Dada, legos," she said.

"Ok, ok let's get you some Legos," I said pushing the cart. I went to the Legos and Crystal reached out the car.