Chapter 3

𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢

"Do you think she wanna stay here?" I asked Tamika cuddling into her. We just had hours of morning sex. She woke me up with some head and we went from there.

"We just met her baby," Tamika said pulling me into her.

"I know but what about a sleepover here or even at her house to make her more comfortable?" I said looking at her

"Well gotta ask her first babe," she said dozing off.

"Yeah," I said dozing off with her.

I really wanted Crystal. It looks like she needs protection. She's too innocent to protect or save herself from danger.

We needed to get her ASAP.!

𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥

I was at home bored out of my mind. I really don't like going out to places except for work.
I don't like being judged by other people who don't understand my condition.

I was watching Amazing World of Gumball and eating goldfish. I got a call from Kandi. I panicked and didn't answer the phone.

The next thing I know I get a text message from Kandi.

Kandi 🍬: I know you saw my call, Pooh.

This made me freeze again. How did she know? Do they have cameras in my
house

Pooh🥰: Sorry...

Kandi🍬: It's ok pooh, answer the phone

INCOMING PHONE CALL: Kandi 🍬

I answered and said hello softly.

"HI, Pooh," "Hey baby girl," Kandi and Tamika said.

"Hey," I said not knowing what to say.

"How are you doing?" Asked Tamika.

"I'm fine, kinda bored," I said playing with my nails.

"Well, that's good because we wanted to spend time with you and have a sleepover at your house to make you more comfortable. Kandi said.

This made me scream in the inside. I wanted to spend the night with them last night, to be honest. But I didn't want to rush anything.

"Um sure, are we going anywhere?" I said getting up to my room.

" We were thinking about we could go to build a bear. And go out to eat then we could go back to your place" Kandi had said

I have never been to build a bear before so I would love to go there.

"Yeah, I wanna do that picking some clothing," I said happily.

"Good, we'll pick you up at 4:30?" Tamika said

"Yeah, That's fine," I said seeing it was 3:00

"ok, see yall later," I said

"bye baby girl," they said together.

𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭

We were pulling up to Crystal's apartment at 4:29. Kandi was excited and I was chilling.

I'm jp I'm happy too.

We went to her door and knocked on her door. A few seconds later the door. There she was looking so beautiful I say.

"Hi, come on in," she said letting us in the door. Her place was small but nice.

"Let me get my purse, then we can go," she said turning around. Me and Kandi looked at each other and Kandi quickly grabbed her wrist pulling her closer.