Chapter 12

~~~
𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥

I heard a lot of movements when I was sleeping. I heard drawer doors opening and closing. I smelled food too. But I was too tired to open my eyes. I dozed back off.

Then I felt some covers taken off of me. I got into the fetal position to get warmer. I had my pacifier in my mouth so that made me lull back to sleep not caring about the cold.

"Pooh-pooh" I heard Mommy say it sounded distant though. It sounded like she was in the bathroom. Anyway, I flipped over and dozed back to sleep.

"Pooh, it's time to get up" I heard her say. I ignored her. I was still tired. Then I felt someone tap me on the thigh. I moved their hands away.

Then someone picked me up. I automatically knew it was Mommy because of her scent. I cuddled with her.

I felt her walking somewhere, it wasn't the bathroom because it wasn't bright. But I kept my eyes and dozed back off to sleep on her shoulder.

"What you wanna wear mama," she said rocking side to side. When I guess she finally found an outfit for me. She walked out of the room. Then I really dozed off.

The next thing I know someone kept poking me in the side. I started whining and pushing their hand away. "I can the plates babe, just wake her up for breakfast," Mommy said lifting me off of her.

I felt another pair of hands grab me. "Time to get up Babyyy" I heard Daddy say bouncing me up and down. "Mmm," I said trying to get back comfortable. "Time to get mamaaa," She said sitting me up on the table.

I finally had enough and then let out a piercing cry.

~~~
𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢

"Uht Uht, we ain't finna do that, this morning" I heard Tamika say to a Crying, Cranky Crystal. The producers are here for a while to record us before we go to the birthday.

I walked over to them and saw Crystal sitting sideways on Tamika's lap while Tamika's leg going up and down. I sat their plates down. "What do you want to drink babe" I asked

"Water and give her some apple juice, please, " she said feeding Crystal a pancake and then feeding herself one.

I grabbed a water bottle got the apple juice then put it in a bottle. I grabbed the drinks and my plate and walked over to the table.

"So today is the day for fun. No drama. Yet" Tamika said. "Don't remind me" I grumbled.
"Don't worry babe, we gonna get them. Just not at this birthday party," she said giving Crystal her bottle.

"So she even knows Marlo in her headspace," Tamika asked "I don't think so," I said "Let me see," Tamika said turning Crystal around so she was facing her.

"Who's mommy pooh," Tamika asked Crystal. Crystal looked at me and pointed. I smiled "Who's daddy" I asked her. She looked back at Tamika and squeezed her face together.

"Ok, who's Marlo" Tamika asked. Crystal looked confused. "Who's Marlo baby" she asked again. Crystal looked at us like "What the fuck are y'all bitches talking about" We both laughed

"Welp she doesn't know," I said laughing

"We need to get ready" Tamika getting up with Crystal on her hip. "We'll see you at the party Kandi," The producers said walking out.

"Alright," I said walking upstairs with Tamika behind me.

~~~~
𝟒𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

After everyone getting their bath and showers. Tamika is already dressed and ready. She went downstairs to get the baby bag together. Crystal is already dressed and she's sitting on the bed watching YouTube on TV