🥀1

WEDDING DAY
*AUTHOR POV*

Officiant (to guests):

"Please be seated. On behalf of groom and bride, I want to thank everyone for coming to share in this special occasion.

In a traditional narrative, your wedding day is the end-goal of a romantic relationship. It’s the “happily ever after” on the last page of every fairytale. Indeed the story is familiar to us all; a couple meets, gets to know one another, discovers each other’s quirks, flaws, and strengths. They learn to support each other, and comfort one another. They work to add something meaningful to each of their lives, and they fall in love." Said seungkwan who hosted the wedding.

"Yaa ! Seungkwan- ah, that speech was so long, let's quickly afficiate their marriage !" Shouted Hoshi.

" Shhhhhh ~! .. Ookay lets continue ^^ .In time they decide to make that sacred and time-honored commitment to spend their lives together and take that final jump together in marriage. Some might say that this concludes their story, but marriage is not meant to be the finale, but rather a new beginning. As one book comes to a close, another opens with chapters yet to be written." Said Seungkwan, glaring at seventeen table.

Officiant (to couple):

"Yoon Jeonghan and Kim Y/N , you have been on this adventure and shared in the magic and trials of married life for 7 years and today you wish to renew your commitment to growing your relationship for many more to come."

"May this ceremony remind you that despite the continued and inevitable ups and downs, your love, trust, and respect for each other will only increase your contentment in life, yourselves, and one another."

"May your carriage never turn back to a pumpkin, may the clock never strike midnight, may your fairytale never come to an end. Here’s to new chapter after chapter together in marriage…"

Seungkwan raises glass to couple 🍷

"let us wish the princess Y/N and prince Jeonghan the happily ever after they deserve!"

"To Yoon Jeonghan and Yoon Y/N !!"

"To Yoon Jeonghan and Yoon Y/N !!" Shouted guests in unison.

"Thank youu.. Thank youu !!" Said the couple, bowing respectfully.

"Thank you love ~" Jeonghan whispered to y/n.

After the wedding, all the family members and friends were enjoying the feast and dancing.Nayeon suddenly rushes to the stage, grabs the mic from Seungkwan, and shouts.

"Hey! Yoo Jeonghan, you better take good care of Y/N! If I ever find out she cried because of you, you're done for!" shouted Nayeon while hugging Y/N tightly.

"Alright, alright, let's take a picture together," said Y/N, looking towards Jeonghan.

Jeonghan nods while holding Y/N hand and leading her to the stage.

Later, during the celebration

"So lucky to be married now. Hyung, when's your turn?" asked Dokyeom to Scoups and Joshua.

"Yeah, you're getting old. Still not married," said Dino.

"You guys must want to get hit," said Scoups, glaring at them.

"Love~ What do you want to do next?" asked Jeonghan to his wife.

"Let's go home" replied Y/N, pouting