🥀6

After buying groceries for the house,
Y/N heads straight to the nearby cafe, feeling the need for a little treat.

"Welcome~" the barista greets with a warm smile.

"I'd like an iced chocolate and a set of those macaroons" says Y/N, pointing at the colorful array of macaroons in the display case.

"Is that all?" the barista asks, confirming the order.

"Um, yes-" Y/N starts to reply when a familiar voice interrupts her.

"Y/N, it's been a long time since I last saw you" says Auntie Park, emerging from the kitchen and placing a tray of strawberry crepes into the display fridge.

"Hello, ahjumma~" Y/N replies, bowing respectfully, a nostalgic warmth in her voice.

"The usual?" asks Auntie Park, her eyes twinkling with recognition.

"Yeah, the usual.. hehe" Y/N responds with a knowing smile.

"No worries, it's on me. You go sit down. My staff will bring it to you" Auntie Park insists, waving her hand dismissively.

"Okay, thank you" Y/N replies, feeling a sense of comfort in the familiar environment and gestures.

Three minutes later, the food Y/N ordered arrives. The iced chocolate is perfectly chilled and the macaroons look delightful.

Y/N, enjoying the view from her seat near the window while sipping her iced chocolate, is suddenly interrupted. Her gaze fixes on the door as her husband, Jeonghan, walks in with another woman.

"Jeonghan" Y/N whispers softly, her heart sinking at the sight.

Her heart breaks at the sight of her husband with someone else, the pain almost physical.

"So you knew to wear a mask to hide your face. Afraid people will see you're cheating?" Y/N thinks to herself, bitterness creeping into her thoughts.

Determined not to cause a scene, Y/N decides to leave without Jeonghan noticing.

"Y/N! Leaving already? Wait a moment! Take this with you" Auntie Park calls out, handing her a bag with lasagna.

"Your favorite. I made extra, so you can share it with your husband" Auntie Park adds, unaware of the turmoil inside Y/N.

"Thank you" Y/N replies with a forced smile, accepting the bag and quickly exiting the cafe.

🥀JEONGHAN POV🥀

Jeonghan drives his car, his mind replaying the strange morning.

°
°
FLASHBACK
°
°

"If you want to leave, just go" Y/N had said, her voice cold and distant.

I was shocked by Y/N's response. Her behavior was very different today. From the morning, she didn't wake me up, didn't want me to take her to work and left the house without saying anything. She didn't even look back.

"Does she know?" I wondered, anxiety gnawing at me.

As Jeonghan ponders the earlier events, suddenly, his phone rings, breaking his reverie.

Tiramisu cake Tiramisu Cake~
Machi neon~
Tiramisu Cake~
dalkomhan~
Tiramisu Cake Tiramisu Cake~
Geudaeui~

'Sowon'

"Hello?"

"Jeonghan-ah, let's meet at Cafe XOXO for lunch."

"Now?"

"Yeah, come on~~"

"Okay."

"Yay, see you there~"

*At Cafe XOXO*

Upon arriving at the cafe, Jeonghan parks his car, his mind still distracted.

"Jeonghannn-ahh!!" shouts Sowon, calling him cheerfully.

Jeonghan smiles and waves his hand, acknowledging her.

"Let's go in" says Sowon, her excitement palpable.

Jeonghan nods, opening the door for Sowon. Ladies first~

"Thank you~" says Sowon with a wide smile.

"So many people in line" Sowon remarks, looking around.

"It's always crowded here" Jeonghan replies, placing his hand on Sowon's shoulder to gently move her aside, avoiding the people carrying trays of food.

While waiting to order, Jeonghan hears a familiar name.

"Y/N! Leaving already? Wait a moment! Take this with you" Auntie Park calls out, handing a bag with lasagna to a woman at the counter.

Hearing his wife's name, Jeonghan immediately looks in their direction. His heart skips a beat as he sees Y/N accepting the bag and leaving the cafe.

"Y/N was here too. Did she see us?" Sowon asks, concern in her voice.

"What would you like?" Jeonghan asks, trying to mask his worried.

"Uh, um, two iced Americanos and a cheesecake" says Sowon.

"Okay, that'll be 5,333 KRW" the cashier announces.

Jeonghan hands his black card to the cashier, his mind racing.

°
°
SKIP
°
°

Jeonghan returns home to a very quiet house, looking for his wife. The silence is almost oppressive.

"What are you doing? Aren't you going to Paris tomorrow?" asks Jeonghan, seeing his wife packing clothes into a luggage.

"Starting today..., we're living separately" replies Y/N, her voice steady but cold.

°
°
°
To be continued 🥀

°°°To be continued 🥀

🥀 Sowon

°
°
°

Once again , Thank you for reading my fanfiction

Once again , Thank you for reading my fanfiction. I would like to apologize if there are any mistakes in my language usage and this story has no relation to anyone. This story is purely my imagination and if any part seems similar to another story, it is purely coincidental and if you have the chance, please give it a star! 🌟🌟