🥀12

Ding dong

Y/N pressed the doorbell at Jeonghan's house, feeling a mix of emotions. The house they once shared together... 

"Oh, my little one is back?" Jeonghan smiled as he opened the door. 

"Appa!" Jungki yelled excitedly, running to hug Jeonghan tightly. 

"Here’s his bag. He’s already eaten, it’s 10:40 p.m., which means it’s his bedtime. He’s bathed, so all you need to do is put him to sleep" Y/N said, her voice firm but gentle. 

"Yeah, I know. Come inside and talk for a while" Jeonghan suggested, trying to get Y/N to stay a bit longer. 

"I’ve got work. Jungki, stay with appa and be good, okay? Take care of yourself" Y/N knelt down, pinching her son’s cheek gently, smiling despite the heaviness in her heart. 

"Okay!" Jungki nodded eagerly, full of energy. 

Without turning back, Y/N walked away, not sparing Jeonghan a single glance.

°
°

The next morning ✨

As usual, Y/N was busy with her routine—back in the studio, practicing her new song, rehearsing her dance routines. Her days were full of eating, dancing, singing and fulfilling her role as a brand ambassador. Jeonghan’s schedule wasn’t much different, busy from morning to night. 

Before, their breaks were something to look forward to, a time to meet and have lunch together. But now, Y/N spent her breaks alone, eating the meals she packed for herself in the studio. 

As evening fell, Y/N found herself missing her son, Jungki. 

"What is he up to now?" she wondered out loud before quickly picking up her phone to call Jeonghan. 

°
°
°

Ring~ ring~ 

"Yeah?"Jeonghan’s voice came through the line.

"What’s Jungki doing right now?" Y/N asked, unable to hide the anticipation in her voice. 

"We just finished eating. We’re on our way back now"Jeonghan replied casually. 

"Oh, oka—"

Y/N’s words were cut off by the sound of a woman’s voice in the background. 

"Jungki! Don’t run too far!"

"You took Jungki to eat with Sowon? Seriously? It hasn’t even been three days since I left him with you, and you’ve already brought him to meet Sowon?"Y/N voice sharpened, her frustration boiling over. 

"Y/N—"

°
°

Y/N ended the call before Jeonghan could say anything else. Her heart ached. She sat down, struggling to process her emotions, her mind blank. 

Without wasting any more time, Y/N hurriedly finished her work and drove straight to Jeonghan’s house. Once she arrived, she punched in the passcode

12108

the date she would never forget, the birthdays of herself, Jeonghan and Jungki.

The door swung open and Y/N saw Jeonghan tidying up toys in the living room. 

"Where’s Jungki? I’m taking him home" Y/N said coldly, marching towards their son’s room. 

"He’s sleeping" Jeonghan responded, trying to grab Y/N’s hand, but she pulled away sharply. 

Y/N entered the room, gently scooped up her sleeping son and headed for the door. Before Jeonghan could stop her, the door had already closed behind her.

In the parking lot✨

Y/N carefully placed Jungki in the car seat, making sure not to wake him. She closed the car door quietly. Suddenly, her hand was grabbed from behind. 

"I told you, I want Jungki to stay with me" Jeonghan said angrily, though his voice remained controlled. 

"It’s only been three days, and you’ve already introduced him to your mistress?" Y/N eyes flashed with anger. 

"Watch your mouth" Jeonghan warned, his patience slipping. 

"Why? Am I wrong? Am I wrong for saying that?" Y/N pressed, her voice shaking, trying to hold back tears. 

"She’s no one. Love—"

"Stop calling me that. Just divorce me, Jeonghan. This isn’t about jealousy. Cheating isn’t just about falling in love. Going out together, sleeping together—that’s cheating too. You cheated on me. You lied to me first. Why did you lie, saying you were out drinking with your friends when you were actually with Sowon? Am I wrong? Why did you have to lie? Why?" Y/N asked, waiting for an answer, her voice cracking with the weight of her emotions. 

Jeonghan stayed silent, his head lowered, unable to respond. 

Y/N took a deep breath, wiping away the tears that had started to fall. Without another word, she got into the car and drove away, leaving Jeonghan standing there, speechless.

°
°

🥀 To be continued 🥀

°
°

Once again , Sorry and thank you for reading my fanfiction

Once again , Sorry and thank you for reading my fanfiction. I would like to apologize if there are any mistakes in my language usage and this story has no relation to anyone. This story is purely my imagination and if any part seems similar to another story, it is purely coincidental. If you have the chance, please give it a star! 🌟🌟