🥀7

"Starting today..., we're living separately" replies Y/N, her voice steady but cold.

°
°
°

Jeonghan is shocked by Y/N's decision.

"What's wrong with you?" Jeonghan asks, confusion evident in his voice.

Y/N glares at him, clearly dissatisfied with the question.

"Why? Why are you asking? You went out with Sowon. Did I know about it? You said you were going out for drinks with friends the other night, but who were you really with? I'm not stupid, you know. Who do you think I am?" Y/N responds, her voice filled with anger and sadness.

"It was just Sowon, she's nobody" Jeonghan tries to explain, his tone dismissive.

Again! The response leaves Y/N utterly speechless.

"Nobody?" Y/N repeats with a bitter laugh.

"You know—"

"Stop. Just stop" Y/N interrupts. Raising her hand to stop him.

She sighs heavily, trying to hold back her tears.

"You know what? I hate you" Y/N says, her voice breaking.

Without another word, she heads towards the door, leaving their home.

Jeonghan watches as his wife drives away, her car disappearing from view. He stands frozen, unable to move or speak, as the reality of the situation sinks in.

🥀Y/N POV🥀

Y/N drives, tears streaming down her face.

"Nobody. Seriously? Did he forget that Sowon likes him? Or maybe he likes her too now? It's like I'm the one in the wrong. I'm his wife, I have the right to be jealous and angry" she mutters to herself.

"This is so frustrating! Ugh!"

🥀Jeonghan's POV🥀

Jeonghan heads to the kitchen, reaching for a cold drink to cool himself down.

"Even if she leaves, we'll meet again eventually" he mutters to himself, a hint of regret in his voice.

Jeonghan sighs deeply, frustrated with himself.

"You should have stopped her, Jeonghan" he scolds himself, realizing his mistake.

In a moment of anger and regret, Jeonghan punches the wall, the pain a small reflection of the turmoil inside him.He leans against the counter, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he tries to process what just happened and think about the next move.

"I can't believe I let her walk away" he whispers to himself, feeling the sting of his actions.

°
°
°
🥀To be continued 🥀

°
°

Once again , Thank you for reading my fanfiction

Once again , Thank you for reading my fanfiction. I would like to apologize if there are any mistakes in my language usage and this story has no relation to anyone. This story is purely my imagination and if any part seems similar to another story, it is purely coincidental and if you have the chance, please give it a star! 🌟🌟