🥀13

"Jungki, don’t play behind the curtains" Y/N called out as she squeezed fresh orange juice in the kitchen.

"Okay~" her son replied obediently, though his mischievous grin hinted otherwise.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

Ting tong~

"Huh? Hehehehehe" Jungki giggled, sprinting back to hide behind the curtains.

Y/N sighed, wiping her hands before walking toward the door. As she opened it, a familiar face greeted her.

"Hi" Scoups smiled warmly.

"Uncle Coups!!" Jungki shouted, leaping out from behind the curtains and throwing himself into Scoups arms.

"Aigoo! You scared Uncle!" Scoups laughed, hugging Jungki tightly.

Y/N smiled softly as she carried the tray of orange juice into the living room. "What brings you here?" she asked, placing the drinks on the table.

"If you’re here because Jeonghan sent you to check up on me, you can go back. I’m fine, just living happily with my son." Y/N added, her tone slightly defensive.

"No, no. I just came to visit" Scoups replied casually, sitting down and starting to play Lego with Jungki.

Y/N watched him for a moment, her brow furrowing slightly. "You’re not the type to visit without a reason. What’s really going on?

Scoups paused, glancing up at her. His eyes lingered, scanning her from head to toe.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Y/N asked, feeling the weight of his gaze.

He hesitated, then asked quietly "Is there something you’re hiding?"

"Hiding? No." Y/N replied, sipping her juice nonchalantly, but her eyes flickered with hesitation.

Scoups leaned back, his expression softening."Y/N, you know I’ve known you for years. You can’t hide things from me."

Y/N sighed deeply, setting her glass down. "Fine, I’m pregnant."

Scoups eyes widened slightly. "Does Jeonghan know?"

Y/N shook her head. "No. I haven’t told him. I... I’m leaving to Japan. It’s better for Jungki and me."

"Jeonghan—"

"Don’t tell anyone, Seungcheol. Please." Y/N cut him off, her eyes pleading.

Scoups nodded slowly. "I won’t. But you know Jeonghan. He’ll do anything to get what he wants. You’re aware of that, right?"

Y/N’s lips pressed into a thin line. "I know."

"When are you leaving?" Scoups asked.

"Tonight. The flight is late."

Scoups took a deep breath and gave her a reassuring look. "Alright. Take care of yourself. If anything happens, call me."

Instead of leaving, Scoups settled on the floor with Jungki, helping him build a Lego masterpiece.

"Uncle Coups, can you help me with this piece?" Jungki asked, handing him a tricky Lego part.

"Here, let me help you" Scoups said, patiently assisting him.

As they played, Y/N quietly packed clothes and essentials into her luggage. She glanced back at Scoups and Jungki, grateful for the distraction, even though she had asked him to leave earlier.

He’s stubborn,Y/N thought with a faint smile. But I guess it’s good he’s here. Makes it easier for me to get things done.

She dragged her luggage into the living room. Scoups noticed and immediately stood up to help.

"Thank you, Seungcheol-ssi" Y/N said, appreciating his quiet support.

She turned to Jungki, taking his hand gently. "Jungki, it's time to go. We need to leave soon or we’ll miss the flight."

Scoups carried the luggage to the car, loading it carefully into the trunk. Then, without a word, he drove them to the airport.

The car ride was quiet, the weight of the unspoken tension hanging between them. When they arrived at the airport, Scoups turned to Y/N, his expression serious.

"Take care. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to reach out, alright?" Scoups said, his voice low but sincere.

Y/N nodded, her grip tightening on Jungki’s hand. "I will. Thank you, Seungcheol."

With that, Scoups watched as Y/N and Jungki disappeared into the bustling crowd of the airport, his heart heavy with the knowledge of the secret he now carried.

°
°
🥀 To be continued 🥀

Once again , Thank you for reading my fanfiction

Once again , Thank you for reading my fanfiction. I would like to apologize if there are any mistakes in my language usage and this story has no relation to anyone. This story is purely my imagination and if any part seems similar to another story, it is purely coincidental. If you have the chance, please give it a star! 🌟🌟