🥀10

Jeonghan's losing his mind.

Y/N stares at the flood of missed calls and frantic messages from Jeonghan, her heart pounding with mixed emotions. She knows she has to do something, so she quickly messages Wonwoo, hoping he’ll help her out.

Chat between Y/N and Wonwoo

Y/N: Wonwoo-ah, are you busy?

Wonwoo: Noona! Where did you go? Jeonghan hyung has been going crazy looking for you. He’s really out of it.

Y/N: I need a favor. Take his phone and keep it until tonight, okay?

Wonwoo: Got it. I’ll take care of it.

°
°
°
End POV
°
°
°

Wonwoo slips his phone back into his pocket, his mind racing as he glances around the room. He needs to time this perfectly.

All the members are in the playhouse, laughing and goofing around like they have no care in the world. Wonwoo zeroes in on Jeonghan, who’s intensely focused on piecing together a complicated Lego set, completely unaware of what’s about to happen.

"Wow~," Wonwoo says, feigning interest.

"Oh, Wonwoo-ah! Come help me, hyung,"Jeonghan replies without looking up, his voice light but concentrated.

Wonwoo casually sits beside Jeonghan, picking up a few Lego pieces as if he’s just another player in the game. But his eyes keep flickering toward the phone sticking out of Jeonghan’s pocket. He swallows hard, his pulse quickening as he inches his hand closer.

Just as he’s about to grab the phone, Jeonghan’s voice cuts through the air, making Wonwoo jump.

"Do you have this piece, Wonwoo?" Jeonghan asks, his eyes now on Wonwoo, completely oblivious to the silent mission at hand.

Wonwoo freezes, his mind scrambling for an excuse.

"Huh? Oh, uh, let me see" he stammers, pretending to search for the Lego piece. His heart pounds in his chest as he glances over at the door, praying for a distraction.

And just like that, Dokyeom bursts into the room with his usual exuberance.

"Uwaa~" he exclaims, his eyes wide with excitement.

"Dokyeom-ah!" Jeonghan calls out, his attention shifting.

"What are you guys up to?" Dokyeom asks, curiosity evident in his tone.

"Come join us," Wonwoo says, trying to keep his voice steady as he motions for Dokyeom to sit beside him.

Dokyeom plops down next to Jeonghan, his eyes sparkling with the thrill of whatever mischief is brewing. Wonwoo takes a deep breath, catching Dokyeom’s eye and giving him a subtle wink.

Dokyeom blinks in confusion, his eyebrows knitting together as he tries to understand what Wonwoo is silently conveying.

"What?"

Dokyeom's question moved his mouth.

(Do you understand? It's like talking without sound. I don't know how to explain HAHAAH.)

Wonwoo shifts slightly, his eyes darting between Dokyeom and Jeonghan. "Phone" he mouths silently, praying Dokyeom catches on.

"What? What?"Dokyeom repeats, his voice tinged with confusion.

Wonwoo sighs, frustration bubbling up. He discreetly pulls out his phone and types a quick message.

Chat between Wonwoo and Dokyeom

Wonwoo: Help me grab Jeonghan hyung's phone.

Dokyeom: Why? What’s going on?

Wonwoo: Y/N noona asked me to. Hyung is out of control. He hasn’t stopped staring at his phone.

Dokyeom: Oh, got it. Let’s do this.

°
°
°

They both nod subtly, signaling their readiness to execute the plan.

"Hyung, what happens if you put this piece on wrong?" Dokyeom suddenly asks, trying to sound casual but with a playful edge that only Jeonghan would fall for.

"Huh? Oh, it’ll look weird. HAHAHA! Then we’d have to pull it apart, but it’s a bit tight,"Jeonghan explains, his laughter filling the room as he leans forward slightly to reach for another bag of Lego pieces.

That’s all the opening Wonwoo needs. In one swift motion, he snatches Jeonghan’s phone from his pocket and quickly hides it away.

°
°
°

The night rolls in, and the atmosphere is a blend of excitement and anticipation as the Seventeen members gather in the living room, their laughter echoing through the house.

"Tomorrow we’ll split into three groups. Who wants to go to the wine museum? Who’s up for the hot air balloon ride? And who’s coming with me to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa?" Scoups announces, his voice filled with authority and enthusiasm.

"I want to go on the hot air balloon!" Dino shouts, his eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Me too!" The8 chimes in, raising his hand.

"Count me in!" Vernon, Hoshi and Woozi add, grinning at each other.

"Let’s play a game to decide" someone suggests and soon the room is buzzing with playful arguments and laughter as they figure out who’s going where.

After deciding, they all settle into a comfortable silence, some heading to shower, others packing, and a few hanging up clothes in preparation for the next day.

Suddenly, Jeonghan's voice breaks through the chatter.

"Has anyone seen my phone?" He asks, his eyes scanning the room, a slight edge of panic creeping into his tone.

°
°

Once again , Thank you for reading my fanfiction

Once again , Thank you for reading my fanfiction. I would like to apologize if there are any mistakes in my language usage and this story has no relation to anyone. This story is purely my imagination and if any part seems similar to another story, it is purely coincidental. If you have the chance, please give it a star! 🌟🌟