🥀9

"No matter what happens, I won’t divorce you"

°
°

The next day...

Jeonghan and Y/N attended the YSL fashion show, appearing as the perfect married couple. Their smiles were polished, their hands intertwined as they walked the red carpet, every movement choreographed to perfection. But beneath the surface, the tension simmered. The cameras flashed, capturing their every step, every glance—yet none could see the storm brewing behind their smiles.

"Smile... don’t let them see our family isn’t happy" Jeonghan whispered through gritted teeth, his expression betraying nothing.

"I know what I’m doing and besides, I'm not the one who caused the problem"
Y/N replied with a serene smile, waving elegantly to the adoring fans who called out her name. Her words were soft, yet they cut through the facade like a knife.

Together, they played their parts flawlessly, presenting the image of a couple deeply in love, the perfect picture of marital bliss. But as the event concluded, the act fell away. They went their separate ways, Jeonghan heading off to Europe for work, where he was expected to record for the Nana Tour with his group members.

But even surrounded by his bandmates, Jeonghan couldn’t focus. His thoughts were consumed by Y/N silence. Not a single message returned and not a single call answered.

"Hyung, she’ll reply eventually. Don’t push it" DK said gently, noticing the tension in Jeonghan’s face as he stared at his phone.

"Y/N noona is probably busy" Seungkwan added, trying to alleviate the worry that was so evident in Jeonghan’s eyes.

"She doesn’t have any activities today" Jeonghan muttered, his frustration growing with each unanswered message. He typed yet another text, his fingers moving quickly over the screen.

A hundred messages sent, each one more desperate than the last.
Twenty calls made, each one ringing out into silence.

The members of SEVENTEEN watched with concern, their worry deepening. The group was close, and they had always admired the bond Jeonghan shared with Y/N. But now, they were witnessing something they never thought possible—their seemingly perfect relationship was crumbling before their eyes.

"Don’t bother her, Han. What’s your plan?" S.Coups asked, his tone serious as he gave Jeonghan a pointed look. His leader's instincts were kicking in, and he didn’t like where this was headed.

"I have a plan and no matter what, I won’t let her go" Jeonghan replied, his voice unwavering, his determination clear. He was a man on a mission, and nothing would deter him.

"Haih…" S.Coups sighed, rubbing the back of his neck as he watched his friend spiral deeper into obsession.

Finally, Jeonghan’s phone connected to a call. His heart skipped a beat as he saw the familiar name flash on the screen.

"Oh!~ Jungki-ah, what are you doing?" Jeonghan asked, his voice softening as his son’s face appeared on the screen, bringing a small, genuine smile to his lips.

"Jungki just finished eating" Jungki replied cheerfully, his innocent smile a stark contrast to the turmoil his father was experiencing.

"Ohh~" Jeonghan murmured, his eyes flickering to the background, hoping—no, praying—that Y/N would appear, even if just for a second.

"Appa, what are you looking for?" Jungki asked, noticing his father’s distracted gaze.

"Nothing. Appa will hang up now. Take care, okay?" Jeonghan said, his voice tender, though his mind was elsewhere.

"Okay! Appa, come home soon. I love you!" Jungki’s voice was filled with warmth, a reminder of the love that still existed in his world.

"I love you too" Jeonghan responded, his heart aching as he ended the video call. As soon as the screen went dark, the reality of his situation came crashing down once more.

Jeonghan let out a heavy sigh, running a hand through his hair in frustration. 'Where is she?' The question echoed in his mind, gnawing at him relentlessly.

But despite the lack of response, he didn’t stop. Message after message, call after call.

he couldn’t let go. Not now. Not ever.

°
°
°
🥀 To be continued 🥀

Once again , Thank you for reading my fanfiction

Once again , Thank you for reading my fanfiction. I would like to apologize if there are any mistakes in my language usage and this story has no relation to anyone. This story is purely my imagination and if any part seems similar to another story, it is purely coincidental. If you have the chance, please give it a star! 🌟🌟