🥀5

*In the Practice Room*
🥀JEONGHAN POV🥀

"Hyung, let's go eat" Mingyu suggested to Jeonghan.

"No, I want to go see Y/N at the studio" Jeonghan replied, determined.

"I want to come too!" Dino and DK said in unison.

"I'm bored" Dino added with a pout.

"Bored? Come here and practice this dance step again" Hoshi interjected, raising an eyebrow.

"No, I don't want to" Dino whined.

"Alright, who's hungry right now?" Mingyu asked, changing the subject.

"Me" S.Coups answered.

"I'm hungry too" Jun added, rubbing his stomach.

Vernon and The8 raised their hands, signaling their agreement.

"Okay, let's go eat" Mingyu decided, leading the way.

Meanwhile, Dino, DK, Joshua, Seungkwan and Woozi expressed their desire to follow Jeonghan to see Y/N.

"Wait, you guys want to come too?" Jeonghan asked, surprised.

"No, I'm heading to the gym, and it's on the same way" Woozi said nonchalantly.

"And you two?" Jeonghan pointed at Seungkwan and Joshua.

"We're coming with you, Hyung. What else?" Seungkwan replied cheekily, with Joshua nodding in agreement.

Jeonghan sighed but agreed to let them come along.

Just as they were about to leave the practice room, Hoshi yelled, "HEY, DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"What's up with you? Wonwoo hyung is still here" Seungkwan said, pointing at Wonwoo, who was engrossed in his online game.

"Oh, I thought he went with Mingyu to eat. Okay okay" Hoshi replied, joining the group.

Everyone sighed in exasperation, but a smile tugged at their lips.

🥀Y/N POV🥀

"Two more parts to go, then we're done" the PD announced, a hint of satisfaction in his voice.

"Finally! AHAHA, then it's on to shooting the Music Video" Y/N replied, her excitement palpable.

Knock, knock.

"Come in" PD Lee said, not taking his eyes off the screen.

Jeonghan, Dino, DK, Joshua, Seungkwan and Woozi entered Y/N's recording room after receiving permission.

Woozi? Yes, he didn't end up going to his studio to grab his stuff. Realizing he had forgotten his keys in his bag, he decided against returning to the practice room.

They all sat on the provided sofa, and Jeonghan's eyes were fixed on Y/N, who was practicing her singing in the recording booth. His gaze was intense, filled with a mix of admiration and concern.

Y/N, noticing their presence, was taken aback. "Oh, what are you doing here?" she asked, her voice filled with surprise.

They all, except Jeonghan, waved and smiled at Y/N.

"Just visiting" DK responded cheerfully.

"Oh" Y/N replied, nodding in understanding, though a bit puzzled.

"Okay, Y/N-sshi, ready?" the PD asked, bringing her focus back to the task at hand.

"Yep."

"Straight to the chorus" the PD instructed, giving her an encouraging nod.

"Okay."

"Three, two, one!" the PD counted down, signaling Y/N to start.

"I love you and me
Dancing in the moonlight
Nobody can see
It's just you and me tonight
I love you and me
Dancing in the moonlight
Nobody can see
It's just you and me tonight

Look at you, now look at me
How you ever, ever gonna find someone like this?
Look at you, now look at me
How you ever, ever gonna find someone like this?"

Warning! This is not a ship. This is just my favorite song.

"Cut! Woo, great job! Well done!" the PD praised, clapping his hands enthusiastically.

The Seventeen members watching also clapped, impressed by her performance.

"Thank you" Y/N said, removing her headphones and heading toward the recording booth door.

"Thank you for today, PD-nim" Y/N said with a respectful bow, her voice filled with gratitude.

"Congratulations, Y/N-sshi" the PD replied, smiling warmly before leaving the studio.

"Let's go home" Jeonghan suggested, his voice soft yet insistent.

"Um, no, I think I'll go eat first and then buy some stuff" Y/N replied, her tone casual but firm.

"Alright, let's go" Jeonghan agreed, ready to accompany her.

"No, it's okay. If you want to go home, you can. I'll come back later" Y/N said, walking out of the studio with a determined stride.

The other members watched the couple's interaction, unsure of what to say or do, feeling the tension between them but respecting their privacy.

°
°
°

Once again , Thank you for reading my fanfiction

Once again , Thank you for reading my fanfiction. I would like to apologize if there are any mistakes in my language usage and this story has no relation to anyone. This story is purely my imagination and if any part seems similar to another story, it is purely coincidental and if you have the chance, please give it a star! 🌟🌟