🥀4

HYBE COMPANY

After dropping her son off at Jeonghan's mother's house, Y/N headed to HYBE for a meeting about her schedule. Her thoughts were still heavy with last night’s revelations, but she pushed them aside, focusing on her professional duties.

Upon arriving at the company, Y/N went straight to the meeting room.

"Y/N!! WELCOME BACK!!" all the managers and staff greeted her enthusiastically.

"Aigoo~~ thank you so much... This must be Manager Kim's plan," Y/N responded with a respectful bow.

Manager Kim handed her a cake that said "Welcome Back." "Hehe, we all missed you, Y/N. Even though you were only on a three-month break, we missed you."

"Awww, I missed all of you too" Y/N said, hugging her staff warmly.

"Alright, let's start the meeting" she continued, releasing her embrace.

"Aigoo, still the same as before. You love work just as much, whether before or after marriage" Manager Kim commented.

"For this year, starting in August, you need to attend the YSL fashion show with Jeonghan in Paris. After that—"

"Wait, wait, do I really have to work with him right away?" Y/N interrupted, pouting.

"AHAHAH yes, that's the life of a celebrity. You'll see your husband's face everywhere" Manager Kim laughed.

Y/N fell silent at Manager Kim's words. It was true, especially since they both worked under the same company, HYBE. Although Seventeen was under Pledis Entertainment, and Y/N was under Moon Entertainment, they were still part of the same larger family.

"But you'll be on separate flights. You have a photoshoot in Paris the day before the fashion show, so you need to leave a day earlier than Jeonghan. He already knows about this since they had a meeting yesterday" Manager Kim explained.

"Okay, that's fine" Y/N replied, though she was unsure how she would face her husband. She wanted him to tell her the truth before she had to confront him or see it with her own eyes.

She didn’t want to believe the worst until she had concrete evidence, but the pictures her friend had shown her strongly resembled Jeonghan, down to the clothes he was wearing that day.

Y/N's thoughts began to wander, losing focus on Manager Kim’s words.

"Y/N? Y/N?!" Manager Kim called out.

"Yes? Sorry" Y/N replied, snapping back to attention.

"Are you okay? Is there something wrong? You can talk to me if you need to" Manager Kim said with concern.

"No, I'm fine. Really" Y/N answered with a smile.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Manager Kim said.

All the members of Seventeen and their manager walked into the meeting room.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Seventeen greeted with a bow.

"Please, have a seat" Manager Kim gestured towards the chairs.

The Seventeen members took their seats, with Jeonghan sitting next to Y/N.

"We’re gathered here to discuss your activity schedule. Since Jeonghan’s younger sister is getting married in October, we need to reorganize your plans. As we know, starting in August, Y/N will leave for Paris on August 29th for a photoshoot. The next day, Jeonghan will leave for Paris to attend the YSL fashion show, and the rest will follow for their respective brand ambassador fashion shows" Manager Kim explained.

"What photoshoot is Y/N doing?" Seungkwan asked.

"It's a secret" Y/N replied, sticking out her tongue playfully.

"Ahh, we just want to know" Seungkwan pouted.

"What’s our schedule for September?" asked S.Coups.

"We need to record 'Going Seventeen' and then prepare for the concert in the middle of the month" Joshua added.

"Yes, that's correct. You’ll also need to start preparing for the new comeback after that. Then, there's the wedding you all need to attend" Manager Park, Seventeen’s manager, confirmed.

"Yeah, we can't miss that wedding" Y/N chimed in.

"Alright, please send us the detailed schedule later" S.Coups requested.

"That’s all for the meeting. Everyone is dismissed" Manager Park concluded.

Seventeen and Y/N left the meeting room together.

"Noona, what are you doing after this?" Hoshi asked.

"I have a recording session" Y/N replied.

"Aww" Hoshi said, disappointed that he couldn't invite her to the practice room.

°
°
°
To be continued 🥀

°°°To be continued 🥀

🥀 meeting room

°
°
°

Once again , Thank you for reading my fanfiction

Once again , Thank you for reading my fanfiction. I would like to apologize if there are any mistakes in my language usage and this story has no relation to anyone. This story is purely my imagination and if any part seems similar to another story, it is purely coincidental and if you have the chance, please give it a star! 🌟🌟