🥀2

Their lives were very happy, and they were blessed with a baby boy. After one year of marriage, Jeonghan started coming home late after practice. However, Y/N didn't mind because she believed Jeonghan was out drinking with the other Seventeen members.

Yes, that's what they usually did after practice. Y/N had been living with them for years, so she knew all the members' habits, but since getting married, Y/N didn't join them and went straight home to take care of their child.

°
°
°

🥀 Y/N POV 🥀

Ting !!

Nayeon: Hey, are you free to talk? I need to show you something important.

Y/N:Yeah, what's up?

Nayeon: I don't know how to say this, but I think you need to see these pictures. Your husband, Jeonghan, wasn't where he said he would be.

Y/N:What do you mean? He told me he was going out for drinks with his friends.

Nayeon: Look at these. He was actually having dinner with his ex-classmates.

 He was actually having dinner with his ex-classmates

Y/N:What? Are you sure this is from tonight?

Nayeon:Yes, I just got these photos from a friend who was at the same place. I'm so sorry, Y/N.

Y/N:I can't believe this... He lied to me.

°
°
°

Frustration, pain, and sadness were all bottled up inside. As Y/N stood in the kitchen, chopping carrots, tears began to slowly trickle down her cheeks. The weight of betrayal felt like a heavy stone in her chest. Numerous questions swirled in her mind, each one more painful than the last.

"Did I do something wrong?"
"Is he bored of me?"
"Why is he doing this?"

The questions kept coming, one after another, relentless and unyielding.

Just then, a small, cheerful voice broke through her thoughts.

"Mom, is dinner ready? Jungki is hungry~~. Can we eat first without waiting for dad?" asked her son, Yoon Jungki, his innocent eyes wide with expectation.

Y/N quickly wiped away her tears, forcing a smile onto her face. She turned to her son, the sight of his bright, hopeful expression giving her the strength she needed.

"Mmm, let's eat first. Dinner is almost ready. Can you help set the table?" she said, her voice gentle but steady.

"YAY! OKAY!" her son shouted, jumping up and down with excitement, his happiness infectious.