Chapter 17

Third Person's POV

Vaughn thought it's just a normal day of Ross visiting him in his office again. The older brought him some snacks to eat while he's working.

Alam niya naman kung bakit walang trabaho si Ross dito sa pilipinas. It's because he has some big businesses abroad that was managed by his trusted people. Kaya hindi na siya nagtataka kung bakit sugar daddy material ang dating nito sa kanya minsan. He's loaded enough to just go around and have fun.

Vaughn giggle and put his phone aside. He's been fighting with his friends on tweeter. Nilalait lang ng mga ito ang kalandian niya. Naglaan lang siya ng ilang minuto para i-post ang larawan ni Ross na umu-upo sa sofa sa llob ng office niya. The older look so comfy. Ibabalik niya na sana ang attention sa trabaho ng magsalita ang binata.

"Lab take a rest muna and eat with me." Panunuyo nito sa kanya.

"Okay po, just wait a second."

Vaughn didn't think twice to stop his work. Agad niyang inayos ang mga gamit sa lamesa niya at tumabi sa nobyo. They talk and flirt just like some other normal days. Since the day they officially got together, each days has been magical. It might be just some random or unproductive day, he always appreciate it. Loving every second of it given the fact that he was spending it with the one he love the most.

"Now can I get my kiss?" Ngumuso pa ito sa kanya. Bagay na palagi nitong ginagawa kapag humihingi ng atensyon.

"No. Baka saan na naman 'yan mapunta."

Ross pouted more as he gave him a puppy eyes. Asking for a kiss which he eventually complied by giving him a peck. He can't resist it when Ross give him those eyes. The peck turns into a kiss when the older pull him.

Laging naiisip ni Vaughn na magaling humalik si Ross kaya minsan tumatagal ang halikan nila dahil ayaw nitong magpatalo. He always wanted to prove that he's a good kisser too.

[ Ding.. ]

The couple heard Vaughn's phone ding that made them stop. They both turn to the working table where the phone is. It might be from his clients kaya hindi niya binaliwala. "Saglit lang bal, baka ito na 'yong sinasabi ni kuya na client. The younger stood up to see what it is."

When he opened the message, his whole body went cold. The peaceful and comforting atmosphere vanished. Seeing a message from one of his girls before made him feel suffocated. Naramdaman niya nalang ang pagtigil ng mundo niya.

Lagi naman siyang nakakatanggap ng message sa mga babae niya noon pero natigil iyon ng dumating si Ross. The accident at the club where he pulled a girls hair become a hot topic that every single girl he has history with or even the one that is interested of him was silenced. Laging laman ng mga mensahi ng mga babae niya nnon ay tungkol lang sa mga gagustohan ng mga itong makasama siyang muli. They even offer to have a no string attached relationship but he declined every offer. He don't repeat his girls.

Seeing a different kind of message crushed his world. He's mind now is in chaos, a lot of things coming in that he doesn't know what to think anymore. His hands trembled when his boyfriend finally penetrate from all of the chaotic thoughts he has.

Ross stoop up to come near him when he notice how the younger react to the message. He saw how blood drained out of his boyfriend's face.

"Lab what's wrong?"

The younger didn't respond as if his not mentally present right now. Ross decided to reached out for the phone and see what was the fuss about. Binasa niya ang sunod sunod na mensahi doon.