Chapter -1

Life is beautiful people say.

In my experience life is like seasons, it keeps changing. Every phase feels like a different season.

In case of mother nature, seasons goes like spring, summer, monsoon, fall then winter and repeat.

Well...the seasons of my life doesn't really follow any particular order.

Sooo the point is, one can't love each and every season, right? Some hates the idea of getting soaked in rain and some...well almost everyone (probably) doesn't like the heat waves of summer.

I know I am being poetic. I was not always this poetic but thanks to my professor, I am now a not so well-known poet. The day I first my professor is still so vivid in my mind.

My professor used to be the most annoying third wheal in my colorful love life, until she became my love and my life.

(In distance) "Good luck Ms. Kim. Hope you will not get too stressed out in your first day."

G: Ohh...ahh. God, I need your lips somewhere else Jimin! Ohhh... Go down and take me. I'm all yours."
(Clearing throat) "This corridor is a public place."

Jimin finally removed his face from that girl's neck and looked at the direction where the voice came from.

"Move. Don't put a vulgar show in the middle of the day, in the middle of the corridor. This will be the last time I am saying this."

JM: I guess this is the first time you are saying this. Professor...Min?
"Professor Kim y/n it is. And this is the first and last time I am saying this. If you have a class, go attend it or go somewhere else for your make out session."

JM: I like it this way.
y/n didn't say anything but stared at him with a blank face.
The girl warped her hand around Jimin's waist.
G: Let's go somewhere else baby, away from irritating humans.
Y: Yes, please. Your behavior screams that you don't belong to well mannered, human society.
y/n left

Time skip~ Y: Good morning, guys. I am Kim y/n. I will be teaching you guys English literature in place of professor Simon.
JM: I guess class won't boring anymore from now on.
Y: Stand up. Name?
Jm: Park Jimin. Are you permanent here, Ms. y/n?
Y: Let's say yes. But the thing is Mr. Park, if you enjoy the subject, you won't need anything else to stay motivated in class. And please address me as Professor Kim. Thank you. Please sit down.

After the class Jimin approaches y/n.

Y: Anything you want to ask, Mr. Park?
JM: Am I going to get punished for the corridor incident?
Y: No. Today was a warning. Since you are here after class, let me inform you this Mr. Park. I am very serious about studies. I will advise you to carefully maintain deadlines for assignments. And also try to be attentive during class. And I will absolutely hate it if you cause any disturbance during my class.
JM: Or else I will get punished?
Y: Save that part for later. See you in next class, Mr. Jimin.

Jimin's POV: Ohh, what an amazing time I used to be in! I was one of the cool bad boys at that time. Cocky and disobedient, breaking the rules was my favorite hobby. Not caring about others. That was a season of my life, an uncontrollable wild season. (sigh) But as I said, seasons changes, though I wish I could have stayed that way for a long time. Since our first interaction, I took her as a challenge. A challenge to show her, who was the real badass. And I took it very seriously.

Y: Look I know, I am asking for this at the last moment but I REALLY need to sell the house. I need the money. Okay. Okay, got it. I will stay in touch. Thank you so much. Yes, you too.
JESUS!
B: Oh...I am so sorry, I'm so sorry for this professor! Y: Why on earth you are running on a busy corridor? Even if you are running, can't you see where you are going!
B: I'm so sorry, Ms...
y/n with an eye roll: Professor, Kim y/n.
B: I am terribly sorry, Professor Kim. Oh my god, I just ruined your shirt. It's all soaked up with coffee.
Y: I am on my way for a class and half of my back is soaked with coffee, thanks a lot!
JM: Then I guess, we will be dismissed earlier than usual. Such a shame! I was looking forward to your class.