Chapter 3

By this time Jimin was gone. Holding her forehead y/n kept looking at the answer sheet for a while.
M: You saw that Ms. y/n! You saw how rudely he behaved with his educator! And you expect him to be sincere about studying?
Y: Educator, you said.
Mr. Min, since a student was here, I kept quit. Your behavior toward Jimin was unprofessional, unnecessary and inhuman.
M: You, called me...unprofessional?! Inhuman? (Sarcastic chuckle)
Y: Yes. M: And how much do you know about this profession, Ms. y/n?
Y: I know as much that your behavior was completely wrong!
Okay, he didn't meet your required score but you could have simply notified him that you can't help and perhaps encourage him to do better next time.
(y/n stood up.) Instead, you humiliated him and discouraged him. And I think, from inside you are feeling good about this. You are feeling proud of yourself by showing him how week he is in studies.
M: I just scolded a student and you are talking this rudely to me, Ms. Kim?!
Y: I think the university board may not feel the same about your version of "scolding" students.
M: Are...are you threatening me Ms. Y/n?! That too for a mere student?
Y: Oh, no Mr. Min. I don't threat. I just helped you recall the rules. That's it. And call me Professor Kim, Mr. Min.
Y/n took her bag and left.

Time skip~ Woman: y/n? How is everything?
Y: Ohh, Madam Lee. Everything is fine. How is your health?
W: I am better now. I am getting old now y/n, I shouldn't expect my body to work as good as when I was young. (smile)
Y: You still have to take care, we need such an experienced and kind professor like you are. Professor Lee patted y/n's arm. W: y/n, that kid you have talked about didn't show up. Has he enrolled somewhere else?
Y: No, madam. Actually, I can't reach him either. The thing is...(y/n explained the situation with Mr. Min)
W: oh lord. Do you want me to inform this to authorities? Min should realize his mistake.
Y: I don't think so. Jimin is adult we can't just take this step on his behalf.
W: That's right y/n. Other students have requested for my assistance. If you think you can reach him, then I shall wait till then.
Y: That will be so kind of you Madam Lee. I will try to contact him as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your help, madam.
W: Okay. I will see you later.
Y: Please take care.

y/n dialed Jimin's number but he didn't pick up.

Y: Oh Jimin, oh! Where the hell are you?
y/n's car stopped in front of Jimin's apartment building.

Y: You will cross a line by doing this, y/n. Outside the university he is no more your concern. (clicks her tongue) Damn it! You better be at home Park Jimin!

Y: Hello. I am here to meet Mr. Park Jimin. I am from his university. Can you tell me his apartment number please?
M: It's number one zero five, Ms....?
Y: Kim y/n. M: Please sign here madam.
Y: Sure.

y/n had to ring the doorbell several times before the door was open.
As soon as the door opened, strong smell of alcohol and smoke hit y/n's nose. She had to take a few steps back. She looked Jimin from head to toe once and sighed.
He was ricking of smoke and alcohol. His newly dyed bright hair was a mess and he was shirtless.
A group of boys and girls were giggling and dancing inside.

Jm: Don't tell me you are here to ruin my fun time. (chuckled) But THIS, is my-house. I can do whatever the heck I want!
Y: Put on something and come outside, we need to talk. And yes, make sure to get rid of the visible lipstick marks please.

Before Jimin could protest y/n was gone.

After a while. Y: Hmm, tell me are you sober enough to understand...at least remember my words?
Jm: I don't think so.
Y: Jimin it's serious. Jm: Why always being so serious? Life is fun. Enjoy.
Y/n took a deep breath.
Y: Jimin. It's important. Life without a secure future isn't that fun. Listen carefully.
Jimin didn't look at her. He rubbed his face and spoke up.
Jm: Ahh Ms. Kim why do you keep lecturing me? I think you do this for your own fun. Right?
Y: Jimin, Ms. Lee will take another student soon. You will go and meet her tomorrow, do you understand?
Jm: I am not going to do anything like that. Life is short, I want to enjoy it, not ruin all the fun and get nothing in reward.
Y: If you sacrifice some fun now, you will get a secure future which is a smart decision for long run.
Jm: And I don't want that. Just go.
Y: You are insulting me. Jm: Yet you are still standing here.
Y: What about your decision of doing well in studies?
Jimin chuckled. Jm: Don't you get it Ms. Kim? It was all another hype, which is gone now.
Y: But you tried so hard. I know you were doing all that with your whole heart.
Jm: This how I am. Just give up already.
Y: You are doing this only after Mr. Min said so. You are only proving his stupid words right!
Jm: Why are you so concerned about me Ms. Kim?!
y/n opened her mouth and closed it. Jm: Let me tell you why. You see me a stubborn puzzle and want to solve me. You want to feel proud of yourself by making me do well in studies. You want to show the world how capable you are. That you can positively change a brat like me!
y/n clicked her tongue and took a step toward Jimin.
Y: I think I know what you are doing. You are trying to make me angry so that I leave you alone. But Mr. Jimin, I will definitely tell you the things for which I have come here.
Jm: My girls are waiting; I have to go.