Chapter 2

Jm: Ms. Kim?

Y/n pounded her hand on the steering wheel and spoke up,
Y: Why on earth do you talk so much? Huh? You are speaking non-stop since you got into car. Stop wasting your energy!

He remained silent for a few minutes before he spoke again.
Jm: Where will we stop by? Y: Do you have any place in mind?
Jm: No. Please choose yourself.
Y: Okay. I know a place.

y/n's car stopped in front of a restaurant. She got out but Jimin didn't.

Y: Aren't you coming out? (Jimin remained silent) Hey, you were dying out of hunger a while, what happened all of a sudden?

Jm: Nothing. Y: Are you coming out?
Jm: Yes...why not?

Time skip~
Jm: Such a fancy place. Nice.
Y: Yeah. The food is good. I came here a few times before.
Jm: Umm.

Y: What happen, don't you like the food? Jm: No, it's good.
y/n nodded. Y: Good.

Y: You know this place used to be a family restaurant before. They used to sell mouthwatering dumplings.
Jm: You visited that place? Y: Yes, a long time ago. I was thirteen. I remember I got to eat a few dumplings, they tasted heavenly. Also, the shop owner was so sweet. I don't quite remember their faces but. They were good to me.

Jimin smiled.
Y: What so funny about it huh? Jm: Nothing. The food is really good.

Time skip~
Jm: Thanks for dropping me home.

Y: Jimin... Jm: Yes, Ms. Kim? Y: Jimin, even though I said this once before but I will say it again. I am not against you. I oppose the wrong things you do. As your educator, I want you to do well in life.
Jm: Thanks for the advice Ms. Kim, but this is who I am. I just don't feel like studying.
Y: And yet you scored enough marks to get enrolled in the university. (Jimin was about to object but y/n cut him off) I won't go that far. I advise you to find your reason to keep going. I am sure you will find a reason for which you will do better in your studies.
Jimin continued his utter silence. Y: Okay, good night.

Time skip~ Y: Why don't you find someone else? I am sure with your net worth and assets it won't be a problem.
The man standing right beside y/n creased her cheek. M: No one is as special as you my dear wife.

y/n stepped back.

M: You also came to me with just one phone call. You miss me, right?
Y: Bullshit. M: Ah ah ah! Cursing doesn't suit you angle. Y: Shut up. Listen I came here tonight to prove that I am not afraid of you anymore. I am not running away anymore. Don't mess up with me.

y/n got a laughter in return.

M: Let's have dinner, okay? y/n pushed away his hand from her arm. Y: You wanted to put on a show in front of media. But be careful things may get out of your hand if you force me. Got it Mr. Kai?
M: You have gotten some guts angel. Nice. I hope you are not ignoring the fact that who I am to you.
Y: Certainly not. I am very much well aware of who you are. Now be the nice gentleman that you like to be in front of the media and let me go.

Time skip~
Jm: Hey Ms. Kim? Y: Jimin? Jimin took the bundle of books from y/n and offered a grin.
Jm: Gosh! These bad boys don't just look heavy but are actually heavy.
Y: You would have known if you had used them. Jm: You are going to parking area? I will carry these for you.
Y: Not it's fine. I can handle them myse...ahh this boy.

Jimin started walking before she could finish her words. Y/n followed him.

Y: is this some kind of evil plan of yours? Jm: Try to guess. Y: You will be punished if it is.
Jm: Ms. Kim? Y: Yes Mr. Park? Jm: That day you advised me to study. Y: I still advise the same today as well. Jm: How can I make up for the time that I have already lost?
Y: Umm for starting.... Attend all of your classes regularly. And be sure to remember, consistency is the key.
Jm: That's a lot! Y: This is how things work. Why are you asking though?
Jm: I don't know why but I feel like listening to your advice.
Y: Is that so? How come may I ask?
Jm: Why is it bad? Y: No. I would be truly happy if you do what you are saying.

Jm POV: I was given long lectures about how a young man should build his life and use the time and opportunity given, many times before. But she, she was to the point. She used just one line because she had realized there was a lot about me, she didn't know. On top of that she admitted her mistake and apologized which is a rare thing to experience from someone who is older than you and has more experience in life.
I believe these were the reasons that led me to find the reason she asked me to.
It was vague yet strong enough to make me give a start to things I thought I would never willfully do.
But there is a saying, old habits die hard. For years the lifestyle I led was still a part of my present time that time and it wasn't easy to run from.

Jimin opened his eyes and found himself lying on a couch. Once his eyes were adjusted to the bright day light, he pushed himself up into a sitting position. His hands shot up to his head. He grabbed his sharply aching head.
After a while he stood up and made his way through empty bottles and some more people who felt asleep wherever they could find an empty spot.
He let the cold water run through his face.
He came back and after finding for a long time, he finally found his jacket and one lost shoe.
Jimin took out his phone. He gasped on as soon as the device glowed.
Jm: Sh*t! He dashed out of the room.

Y: Good noon class. Before we start with our today's lecture, let me give out the test pares. I must congratulate you guys. Most of you have done excellent. And many others showed huge improvement.
And now...(y/n's eyes fell on a certain figure. Who was busy taking a nap. She went there to check on him.)
Y: Park Jimin. Girl: He reeks of alcohol professor. Should I call the security?
y/n quietly looked at him for a couple of seconds and went back to her desk.
Y: Don't bother. Let's not waste anymore time of our session.