Chapter 11

Y: What took you so long?
Jimin sat down on the couch. Jm: The grandma was beyond happy that I spend the day with her. She is so lonely and heartbroken.
Y: Are you okay?
Y/n received only silence from Jimin's side. She just sat beside him without asking any questions.
Jm: Ms. Kim, leave Mr. Lee as soon as possible.
y/n looked at Jimin. His stare was cold, the expression on his face was heartbreakingly sad.
Y: What did she tell you?
Jm: Just as you told. Her suffering is unbearable. The reason is Lee family. She doesn't even want to see her grandson's face. She said whoever gets close to this cursed family, gets a miserable end.
Every bit of her confession was bitter truth. She didn't want her daughter to go with Mr. Lee's father but she was already pregnant with his child and she never get back to her mother. Mrs. Lee had to suffer an unimaginable pain because of that family's doing.
Y/n stood up. Y: I am going out for fresh air.
y/n came back a few hours later.
Jm: So, what did you thought?
Y: It is not that easy. It's pretty late already how about we leave early morning tomorrow?
Jm: I agree. Y: You are not missing any important class, right?
Jm: We can't go back anyways. So, let's not get bothered.
Y: Let's go downstairs and have dinner; I also need to inform the reception that we are going to stay tonight.
Jm: okay.
After dinner they came back straight to the room. While Jimin went to use washroom, his phone rang. Hearing the sound Jimin hurriedly came out but by that time y/n already saw the caller id.
Y: Why is Jin calling you, at this hour?
Jm: How would I know? Let me attend the call...heyy, give me the phone!
Y: I will, and I want you to put the call on speaker and not tell him I am listening.
Jm: That's unfair! Why would you do that?!
The call ended.
Jm: That's not fair, it's my phone.
Y: And that's my brother who is calling.
Jm: I don't want to do this to him. Y: WHY? Are...are you guys secretly making out or stuff like that?!
Jm: NO! Why... (nervous chuckle) what made you think like that?! Gosh!
Y: Exactly! Last time I checked on him, he was dating a GIRL.
Jm: Of course he is, I mean I am straight as a line.
Y: Then what are you hiding from me?
Jm: Nothing! Y: Then call him and put the call on speaker.
Jm: Ms. Kim... Y: I will take that as a yes. Yes, as in you two are...
Jm: FINE! I'm doing it. Please don't stay stuff like that.
In call~ Jin: I saw your text just a while ago. I was so busy in meetings. Exactly what I thought, that bloody son of a douchebag is manipulating her. I want you to find every single detail.
Y: So, you are here spying on me on my brother's command.
y/n's voice was icy cold. Jin: Jimin? Is that y/n?
Jm: Mr. Kim, you better end the call now.
Jm: Ms. Kim, please. Don't be mad at me.
y/n sat down crossing her hands across her chest.
Y: No, I'm not. I'm trying to understand what have you taken me for?
Jm: Ms. Kim, it's not what you think. I would never want bad for you.
Y: I can see that. But why? I have a few options for you to answer the question.
You feel pity on me. You think I am miserable woman who needs a superhero to save her. Option two, this is kind of an adventurous game to you. Lots of thrill and suspense.
Jm: None of that. (Jimin's voice was cold and filled with hurt.)
Y: Then don't tell me you have started liking me.
Icy silence fell between them.
Jm: I haven't thought this is how you will get to know.
Y: This is not right. Do you understand?
Y/n received only silence in return.
Y: Is...is it because of the kiss? (silence) I didn't mean it that way. I didn't.
Jm: I know it was a mistake and you don't have to repeat that every time!
Y/n felt silent for a while.
Y: Listen, I know some boys have fantasies about older women. I am not blaming you for this. I must have contributed into that thought of yours so...
Jm: You are hurting me, Ms. Kim.
Y/n stood up.
Y/n: My car is fixed. I am leaving right now.
Jm: No.
Y: I didn't ask for your permission.
y/n took her bag and started walking toward the door.
Jimin hurriedly went past her and stood across the door.
Y: All this time, I tried to help you or agreed to teach you at my home not because I see you as man. I am not that desperate for a man.
Jm: I know. I don't want you to drive at night.
Y: I will take care of myself. Let go off the door.
Jimin turned his face away but didn't let go of the door.
Y/n threw her bag and stepped back. Y: FUCK! I don't know what exactly is going on in your head but you have to stop this. You say you feel something for me, then you go around kissing other girls. You are clearly confused yourself.
Jimin started collecting his things.
Y: I want you to bloody answer me! If we don't talk, the problem won't get solve on its own!
Jimin didn't say a word. He started to put on his boots. y/n being frustrated kicked his other boot sending it to another corner of the room.
Y: You are not going anywhere until we talk this out!
Jm: Don't worry; the problem will go away on its own.
Jimin's voice was low he didn't meet her eyes even for once.
Y: How is that going to happen? Let me guess you will stop attending classes again.
Jm: I don't want to think about that right now. Y: WHY?
This time Jimin held y/n's gaze, fire was burning in his eyes.
Jm: It hurts when you say it was mistake. Everything is nothing but a mistake because you were disturbed. I don't want to hear how incompatible I am or how I am a delusional boy fantasizing about older women and stuff!
Y: And why do you think you are not?
Jimin stood up face to face with y/n. His burning eyes looked straight into her deep, cold eyes.
Jm: If I was just fantasizing, that night we would have ended up in bed. Between us, I am more qualified to tell the difference between just loving the body and loving the person. You were guilty because of a kiss imagine what could have happen if I hadn't stepped back. I have spent nights with so many girls but never worried about something like that. All this time I lived with a simple rule, if you want to f*ck, f*ck or else I don't give a shit about anything else. With you, things are different...
And YES, I LOVED the kiss, I was enjoying it but still the aftermath came to mind and I let you go.
Jimin went to find his boot.
Jm: And about kissing the other girl, I did it only once and that too after seeing you coming. You kept telling me the kiss was a mistake and that should not bother me because I flirt around a lot. I just wanted to make it look like I was not bothered. I wanted to make it look like I wasn't hurt when I clearly was. I admit I was lying to both you and myself.
(Jimin found his boot and started putting it on)
And now, I very fucking well know exactly what I feel about you. I am sure about my feelings. You, Ms. Kim, you need to gather your thoughts and make your mind. You give so many good advices regarding studies. You always show the world how strong you are but you definitely have no control over your heart. You don't realize what is going on in there.
You get to choose what you are going to do about me but just don't give that man anymore power over you. Get rid of him and stay well.
With that Jimin got out of the room.
At morning~ Man: Thank you for staying at our place, madam. Have a good day.
Y: Um, did Mr. Kim, who checked in with me, left already?
M: He left just half an hour ago. Did you two fought? That poor boy was sleeping in his car.
Y: Yes, we argued a little. Have a good day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~