Chapter 7

Next day~ Jm: Ms. Kim? Here, the form.
Y: You missed an important lecture today Jimin.
Jm: I am so sorry. Actually, I went to bed pretty late last night so...I couldn't wake up.
"Hey Jimin are you coming?"
Jimin turned his head to reply. Jm: Don't wait for me, I will directly go over there.
Jm: Ms. Kim... (extended the form toward her)
Y: Yeah, I can see you were pretty busy last night...
Jm: Hmm?
(y/n pointed at the hickey on his neck.) Jm: It's just, umm...
Y: Never mind. None of my business. See you later.
With that y/n whirled around and walked away.

Friday~ Y: Feels like we are in a different world! It's so close to the city yet so pure and peaceful.
Woman: Exactly. That is why I suggested this place. It is not so well known.
Y: That is the best part, Ms. Seo. The lady giggled. Ms. Seo: My boyfriend brought me here for a surprise.
Y: That's so romantic. Ms. Seo: Hey, what about you huh? Who is the lucky guy?
Y: I am on a break from dating. Ms. Seo: Owww really? Toxic ex?
Y: Yeah. Ms. Seo: Enjoy this beauty with heart's content. You deserve better.
Y: Thank you. That's the plan. Ms. Seo: I need to visit the reception; will you announce the plan?
Y: Yeah, sure.

Y: Guys? Guys, attention please. We will stay in this resort. Check in to your assigned rooms. Get changed and rest. In the evening we will gather in the lobby then join the locals for a beautiful festival.
Boy: This place is amazing. It's going to be fun.
Y: Yeah! Enjoy your excretion.
Everyone went inside the resort.
Jm: Ms. Kim? y/n stopped in her tracks. Y: Yes, Jimin. Any problem?
Jm: No. Did you choose this place? Y: No. This is my first time here.
Jm: I liked this place. Y: Oh, you do? I thought you like wild parties more.
Jm: That's true but this is extraordinary. I like how peaceful it is.
Y: Don't worry, (y/n continued walking) you can turn any quite place into a wild party, I trust you.
Jm: I am not that talented, Ms. Kim. Y: Are you blushing or what?
Jm: Who is blushing? Not me.
Y: Right. Jm: There is plenty of time till
evening....

Y: Yes. Jm: Will you take rest till then?
Y: My initial plan was similar but this place is too beautiful to stay inside. I'm going to explore the nearby areas.
While talking they reached y/n's room. She opened the door.
Jm: Your room is bigger! Professors are given better rooms.
Y: Apparently.
Jm: Okay, Ms. Kim, see you.

Time skip~ Y: I should have brought a scarf.
y/n sat beside a stream. She sucked in a lungful of fresh air.
Y: Ahhhh feels so good.
Her eyes fell on a wildflower. She plucked it and tucked into her hair.
"Beautiful."
Y: Huh? What are you doing here?
Jimin walked toward her and sat beside her. Jm: Appreciating the nature. Enjoying the breeze and...
Y: And following me.
Jm: What? No! It's pure co-incident that we met.
Y: Okay. y/n stood up. Y: Enjoy the cool breeze. See you in evening.
Jimin stood up too. Y/n silently looked at him.
Jm: Umm, since both of us are exploring this place why not go together?
Y: Why? Jm: Umm you see, I am not familiar with this area at all. Y: Um Hm.
Jm: So, it is possible that I might lost my way back to resort.
Y: Owwww how can I forget you are just a five-year-old! Come on kiddo, follow your teacher. I will escort you to your resort, safe and sound.
Jimin was shocked and surprised at the same time. He couldn't decide whether to grin or to protest but since y/n already started walking he followed her.
They were roaming around the area most of the time silently enjoying the view. The silence between them was not awkward or tensed but peaceful.
Y: This species of tree can be seen...(y/n was cut off as suddenly as Jimin grabbed her arm tightly making both of them halt.)
Jm: Snake, careful! Only then y/n noticed a small snake on the ground a couple of inches away from them.
Y: BLOODY HELL! Jumping in horror y/n bumped onto Jimin's chest.
Jm: Don't worry I don't think this is poisonous.
Y: AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?! Fuck, I don't want to die yet!
They moved to a safe distance and finally she noticed how Jimin was trying hard not to burst into laughter.
She narrowed her eyes and jabbed a finger on his chest.
Y: Wipe off that smirk. Immediately! Ahh Jesus! Enough of this! Let's head back.
Jm: Will I be safe and sound around you?
Y: Of course, you will be!