Chapter 12

ALERT! Sumt coming right ahead!
---------‐----------------------------------------------
Kai: Are you sure you want to do this?
y/n nodded. Kai: Don't just nod, answer with words.
Y: I am ready. I...I need you.
Kai's eyes glowed. He left his chair and stood right in front of y/n.
Kai: Look at me. Kai cupped y/n's face and planted a smooch on her lips.
K: You won't be frightened, will you? Y/n shook her head at first but then instantly spoke up, Y: No.
Kai spoke up in his husky voice. K: That's my angle. You have to make up for that day. Will you?
Y: Yes. And I'm sorry once again for ruining your mood. I...I will do as you say.
Holding her hand Kai guided her toward the couch. He sat down. When y/n was about to sit Kai stooped her.
K: Not here angle, kneel down.
Y: Hmm? K: Kneel down. Uff not that far! Here. (He spread opened his legs and signed y/n to sit between his legs) Come on. Now, unbuckle my belt.
y/n hesitantly brought her hand up to his belt. But she was taking time to open it.
Kai: Damn it! Y: So... sorry. This is kind of different from other belts.
Kai removed her hands and did the work himself. His member was hard by then and pocking out.
K: Now, take it out.
Y/n's cheeks were red. She slid down his boxer and the manhood sprang out. y/n gasped and removed her hand.
K: Hold it!
y/n's hand shot up and held his member.
K: ngggh...not that tightly. Gosh!
Once y/n adjusted her hand, Kai guided her hand in a up and down motion along his length.
K: You enjoying? Y: Y-yes.
K: Good, now open your mouth and take me in.
Y: That's...that's...dir...
K: What did you say? Y: No...nothing.
Kai held y/n's head and guided it toward his member.
In a few moments y/n finally adjusted to the position. Kai guided her head in the same up and down position along his length.
y/n was gagging. She became desperate to breath and threw herself backward.
K: Already gave up? Y: NO. No, I...I just ran out of breath. I have never done this before so... (she tried to laugh a little) I will get back. Just a second.
K: y/n, it's not like I am forcing you but sex is all about timing, you know. If you leave me half way turned on then it won't work, I won't be able to please you.
Y: Sorry... (y/n tried to laugh but she couldn't)
She once again took Kai in her mouth and did what he showed her.
But again, she was gagging and out of breath. But this time Kai grabbed her hair to keep her in place and started thrusting in her mouth.
y/n threw her hands in air, her eyes became red from the chocking.
But Kai didn't let her go. Once he was done, he stood up throwing y/n on the ground and left the room.

It took y/n a while to recover from her shock. When she looked around and found herself on the floor of lecture hall, she stood up hurriedly.
Jimin slowly came out. He was in y/n's eyesight but maintained a safe distance from her.
Y: I am sorry. I don't get panic attack so often, I...I wasn't ready.
Jm: Panic attack don't come announced. And why you are being sorry?
Y: I caused a freak show in the middle of the day, in the middle of a classroom.
Jm: Don't blame yourself.
Y: Okay, got it.
y/n gathered her things with her still shaky hands. Y: See you later Jimin.
Jm: May I walk you off?
y/n looked at him. Jm: Only if you want me to.
Y: If I say no? Jm: I will walk at a significant distance (pause) you won't feel uncomfortable I promise.
y/n let out a chuckle. But it was tired and sad.
Y: Why you always get to see me when I am at my lowest?
Jm: It not something to be ashamed of.
Y: Okay, then. Follow me.
y/n started walking. Jm: Err...Ms. Kim, do I have to maintain the distance?
Y: Not, if you want.
Jm: O...okay.
Time skip~ Y/n got into her car. Jimin bent down to look into the window.
Jm: Ms. Kim?
Y: Hm? Jm: I am sorry for that night. I...um, I spoke too much. I didn't know things were this much messed up with you. I shouldn't have gone that far.
Y: It's okay. Jm: I have seen you always being a strong woman. I couldn't imagine...
Y/n softly placed her hand on top of Jimin's. Y: It's okay. Thank you for understanding me and respecting me. (pause) For loving me.
Jimin met her eyes in surprise.
Jm: Um, (he opened his mouth to say something and closed it without uttering a word.)
y/n gave him a smile and started the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~