Chapter 15

Author's Note: I gave suggested theme songs for this chapter as well. Play them if you enjoy music while reading.
Happy reading!

Y: I felt happy. I felt sad too. I felt excited to uncover more and scared too.
Jin sighed. Y: Crazy. Confusing. I don't know what I actually want.
Jin: How is he?
Y: Confident. He seemed very sure about what he chose to do.
Jin: Maybe deep down he is anxious as well.
Y: I don't know. I am pretty confused.
J: You are happy when you are with him.
I: Yes. But my equation with men weren't very desirable.

(Play "You Won't Let Me" by Rachael Yamagata here)

Monday~ Y: Mentally unwell?! Depressed? Gosh! I am confirming myself that he is wrongly portraying me but still the judge denied! What on earth is going on?
Man: Things will get even dirtier Ms. Kim. You have to be mentally prepared.
Y: I admit, I tried to...(sighed) gosh... But, screaming out of blue, throwing things and hurting myself without any reason? I did none of this in my life!
Man: That man is sickly sly. He left no hint of his dirty deeds. I have made a list of women whom he was rumored to have cheated on, let's see if anyone is willing to give statement.
"Ms. Kim?"
y/n turned back and Jimin was standing at a distance.
Y: I will contact you later, Mr. Choi. Thank you for today.
Man: Get some rest, Ms. Kim.
y/n walked toward Jimin.
Y: Have you bought this car?
Jm: Yep. Y: Let's get in.
In car~ Jm: How was the trial?
Y: Um, things were adequate.
Jm: Adequate?
Y: Let's get out of here first. I am super hungry. Let's eat.
Jm: What happened, Ms. Kim?
Y: You haven't had lunch yet, right?
Jm: No.
Y: Let's have lunch then.
The car stopped in front of a restaurant. During their drive Jimin asked nothing. Before getting out of the car y/n broke the silence.
Y: Things went a bit rough today.
Jm: You still have the chances to win right?
Y: Yes! Look, I don't want you to worry about this too much. It will be taken care of.
Jm: I am not much of a help in this case, but I can't stop thinking. He is sickly dangerous. Even the thought of what he had done to you makes my heart hurt.
Y: Don't worry, those days are over. (pause) Luckily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How to please your husband in bed."
Y: Perfect. Ohh. (sigh) Why are there so many articles?
y/n clicked on a link and one article opened. She read through the article a couple of times.
With a deep sigh she clicked her lips.
Y: I can't understand half of the things they are saying. "Seduce your man. Make him devour you like a beast."
Y: Oh boy! These are so unrealistic and cringe. What if I bite him too hard? Why on earth people want to bite their partners? I have to rely on the videos.
But the other site was saying porn is just scripted drama, not real at all. And here I can't understand most of the things these so-called reliable articles are saying. Gosh!
y/n slammed her hand on table.
Y: I won't let this night get wasted.
I will make him feel good. Yes! I will learn little by little and show him. You will impress him, y/n. Yes! You can do it!
y/n was too engrossed into watching the videos that she didn't notice when the door of her bedroom opened.
K: Fuck!
Y/n being startled snapped off the laptop.
Y: Nothing! Nothing, at all.
K: You were watching fucking porn video! Damn!
Y: No.
y/n's mouth went dry.
Kai grabbed y/n's wrist harshly and leaned toward her.
K: You are consuming this trash. Am I not enough to fulfill your need?
Y: No...
y/n managed to speak out in a whisper.
K: NO?! NO?
Kai pushed back y/n and stormed out of the room.
It took her a few moments to take in the whole situation. She could have expected this kind of outcome the least.
She cautiously got out of the room.
Y: I...I am sorry. I didn't mean to disrespect you.
Kai grabbed the first thing that got into his hand and smashed that onto the floor. y/n gasped in fear.
Y: I...I wanted to learn a few things so...so I can make you feel good as well.
K: Bullshit! Don't you dare to take my name into this!
K: You were clearly busy satisfying your own sexual need. Couldn't have you waited for me to return? You were busy to fulfill your own needs even though that means hurting my pride.
Tears welled up in y/n's eyes. She was biting her lower lip up until then. But she decided not to anymore.
Y: HOW WOULD I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS? WHERE ELSE COULD I HAVE LOOKED INTO TO KNOW MORE?
Kai aggressively rushed toward her; y/n stepped back.
Kai's voice was low and dangerously cold when he spoke up.
K: Why would you want to know? Whom do you want to impress?
Y: You.
K: I haven't asked you to? All I wanted from you is your complete submission toward me. I will make you do things you need to do.
Y: I...I know. But when I have zero idea about what I am supposed to do, things turn messy. It ruins your mood.
K: THAT...that doesn't mean you will watch fucking porn.
Y: I am sorry.
K: Can I even trust you?
Y: Yes! I had no bad intension. (Grabbed Kai's arm) Trust me, please!
K: Get off me!
Kai took his coat and left the house.