Chapter 5

Y: Ufff...when will you arrive brother? My legs hurt!

The elevator door opened. Jin came out with a girl clinging onto him. She was continuously talking and giggling however Jin looked like as if he was about to lost it and ready to throw the clingy raccoon out of the window.
Unsure how to react, y/n said: Hi.

Jin: Shit! (He grabbed the girl by her arms and intensely looked into her eyes) My fiancé is here! If you don't run away right away, my family will disown me and throw you out of your own house for ruining their son's marriage.
G: What?! Jin: I told you they are forcing me to marry this rich princess for her father's property. And my dad can go to any extent to fulfill his goal. If that include wiping you out of the face of earth, he won't hesitate.

The girl backed off from Jin as if he was a high voltage wire. Her face became pale. She cautiously looked over y/n.

Y: I think you are not willing to accept me Kim Seok-Jin. You and this bitch (y/n shoot the girl the most venomous glare she could imitate) have to face the consequences!

y/n took out her phone very slowly. Taking it as her cue the girl dashed off almost breaking her ankle in the process.
When the elevator finally went down y/n burst into a laughter.

Y: Ahh that was fun. You never miss to entertain me!
Jin gave her one of his I-don't-give-fuck look and opened the door.
y/n who was still grinning follow him.

Y: How come you could not get rid of her, huh?
J: Why do you ask? You are stranger, I don't know you.
Y: Oh, come on Jin! She tightly grabbed Jin's left arm with both of her hands.
Y: I am sorry! How long are you planning on ignoring me, HUH? I am your only tiny little sister after all!
J: And this little sister doesn't leave a single opportunity to get me on my nerves.
Y: Stop it now, will you? J: No. Y: See I just saved your ass from that clingy leach. Didn't I? You should be grateful that I was there on time. I showed up and saved you like superwoman.
J: y/n, don't you think you are sounding cringe? You are almost thirty.
Y: Oh, come on why everyone is everyone is so obsessed about reminding me my age?
J: Let go. I have to take a shower.
Y: Yes, you should. You are smelling gross. Jin glared at her.
Y: But I won't let go until you talk to me. Look I brought this really expensive wine for you. Let's get drunk to death! YeYYY!
J: Why are you being unnecessarily excited huh? Why? You have to explain everything to me. Then I will decide.
Y: Okay, okay. (Let go of Jin's arm) You really need to get a shower.

Before Jin could burn y/n with his glare, she ran away giggling.
Jin shook his head in disbelieve and went inside.

Time skip~ Jin put down his wine glass and rubbed y/n's back.
J: He must have hurt you so beyond expectation.
Y/n swallowed the drink and spoke up.
Y: He did. But I was not upset for long you know. When I came back, Jimin was there for his session. I told you he is talkative. With him it wasn't that bad.
Jin smiled a little. J: So, he is not that bad after all. Y: No, he isn't. But he irritates the shit out of me time to time.
Jin chuckled. Y: You have forgiven me? J: I... (took a sharp inhale) I am not particularly angry at you. I am disappointed in myself that I could not completely keep you safe from the misery. Even after so many years.
Y: You did everything. This is my destiny. I was thinking something. I think Kai is up to something big. Businessman like him doesn't do anything without any good reason. Him loving me endlessly is pure bullshit. It's been eight f*cking years. By now media has lost interest in this matter. So, he lied about it as well.
J: I have no clue except our miser dad and that bustard both wants you to be with him. I have spent years to find anything that could help but...nothing (exhaled deeply).
y/n clicked her tongue. Y: Do you think I should leave this city?
J: But your career? You bought a house. And what about your oath of not running away anymore?
Y: I can't get everything in the same time. Maybe I would prefer a peaceful life over a meaningful career.
J: Let's say you leave but there is no guaranty that he will leave you alone. You also thought he had forgotten you after so many years but see...
Y: That's fact.
J: Stay and fight back. They won't stop chasing if you continue running away and hiding. I am with you.
Y: Two years in hell and then constant fear of getting caught (exhaled heavily). I wonder how I survived all this (sad chuckle)
J: Mom saved you. She was so brave.
Y: I clearly remember her each and every word from that night.