Chapter 10

To my innocent readers, (if there is any) Alert! Smut coming ahead.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Getting back to home, y/n went straight to her bedroom.
Y: This doesn't make sense. (swallowed) This absolutely doesn't make any sense. No. No.
I never saw that man cry. But he did today. It was clear that he was fighting himself while confessing to me. His emotions were raw. There is no way he was putting off a show.
But what he did to me in the past and what he said today was freaking contradictory!
Ahhh! Ohhh, God! The thought of those days alone suffocates me to this day.
y/n buried her face into pillow as her mind dived into past memories.

Flash back~ Y: I made the dinner tonight. If you are not busy...
Kai went near y/n. He brushed his one finger on her cheek.
y/n blushed. The red tint was very visible on her cheek. She shyly looked down on the floor.
K: Getting shy with just one stroke along the cheek?
y/n uttered no word but bit her lower lip. Kai warped his arms around her waist and pulled y/n toward him closing the distance between them.
K: You are really my angel, y/n. So pure, so innocent. Now look at me. Look at me, will you?
y/n shyly looked up but not enough to meet his eyes. Kai held her chin and made her look into him. He gave her a smooch which made her stiff. Her ears turned all red.
K: I am hungry now.
Y: I will serve the dinner right away. K: The dinner won't relive my hunger, angle. You will.
y/n gasped and bit her lower lip. She couldn't meet his eyes once again. The lines from the romance novels she read, were coming true in her real life. She felt butterflies in her stomach.
The next moment y/n was lying on her back on the bed and Kai was over her.
In a few minutes he undressed her. His eyes were roaming all over her bare upper body drinking in her beauty.
He went down and yanked her panty and she was completely bare. y/n squeezed her legs instantly.
Kai grabbed her knees and separated her legs. y/n's hand shoot up to cover her womanhood.
K: Don't hide from me. (Kissed y/n once hard making her out of breath)
y/n removed her hands and pressed them against his chest. Using this opportunity Kai latched his mouth to her private part. Y/n gasped out loud.
This kept going for a while. y/n was so lost in the extremely new sensations she was feeling for the very first time in her life that she didn't notice when Kai was out of his trouser. Without any warning Kai entered into her.
y/n screamed. This time it wasn't the result of intense pleasure.
Y: I... mhh... it hurts...pleeease...
y/n tried to push him backward.
K: Don't be silly now! Y: Please, it's stinging badly!
Kai kissed her neck and chest. K: Don't pay attention to the pain, okay? Let me do my job and the pain will be gone in no time.
Y/n hesitated but nodded. She tightly clutched the pillow and closed her eyes.
Kai began thrusting, obeying his words y/n tried to endure the pain. But it was too much for her.
y/n pressed her hands on his chest and pushed Kai back.
K: WHAT THE FUCK! Y: I...I can't please. y/n's voice was shaky and almost a whisper. Her eyes were teary.
Kia leaned on her again, only kissing her this time. But when he tried to enter again, y/n covered her private area with her hands. She was too ashamed to meet his eyes. She didn't say a word.
K: Seriously?! (Pause) Okay!
In the next moment Kai was sitting at the edge of the bed.
K: Crying and pleading...as if I stabbed you not fucked you!
y/n crawled toward him and held his arm with both of her hands. She let her tears ran down her face silently.
Kai looked at her. K: I got it, it was your first time. But you gotta trust me. It's a simple thing like eating and sleeping or walking. It's that simple. Every woman in this world goes through this. You are nothing special to this.
Y: I am sorry. y/n whispered. Y: I...let's do it again.
Pushing back her hands Kai stood up. K: No. You ruined my mood. Come to me only when you are prepared.

y/n lifted her face from the pillow and sighed deeply.
Y: Grownups can't change their habits that easily. Even if they aware of the right and wrong things, they can't control the pattern their mind is trained into.
Y: I need to sleep. I need to.
She swallowed her sleeping pills. Without even bothering to change her outfit, she went straight to sleep.