Chapter 14: Let Us In

I woke up in a sweat, again. I can't shake these stupid nightmares. I know I can't burden Chan or the other boys about my nightmares.

I sigh and get up to get dressed. I rub my eyes and do my morning routine. I put on light makeup, covering my dark circles, and put on leggings and a hoodie I "stole" from Chan.

I walk to the kitchen and force myself to make breakfast.

I make simple eggs and rice and set them on the table for 3Racha and Hyunjin to eat.

"Guys! Breakfast!" I say, in the cheeriest voice I can muster.

Chan is the first one that comes out. I notice him frowning before it turned into a fake smile.

"Hey, is that my hoodie?" he says, smirking. 

"Maybe...eat your breakfast. Let the rest know too. I'm going to the company."

"Nari. You can't go alone. We talked about this."

"Fine, I'll take Jisung with me." I say, as soon as he walks in.

"Huh? Take me where?"

"Will you go to the company with me?"

"Can this be our get to know you date?" He asks, hope in his eyes.

"Of course! Let's eat and then we can go, okay?"

He nods and smiles while he eats.

~~--~~--~~

After we finished eating, we headed to the company.

"So, I know Felix, I.N, and Seungmin took you on an elaborate date, but I just want to spend time with you."

I smile, "Thats sweet, Jisung. But before we start can I go meet up with the girls?"

"Girls?"

"Yeah, do you remember when I joined, I had to stop mentoring these group of girls?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to surprise them and see how they are doing. Then I'm all yours."

He frowns, "Be safe, okay? Chan talked to us last night. We don't know the full details, but we know your being stalked."

I nod, "Got it. I won't be long; I just want to say hi."

I walk to the practice room and knock on the door.

Hayoon opens the door and freezes when she sees me, "Unnie?" She asks, opening the door wider.

I smile, "Hi, Hayoon. Are you busy?"

She shakes her head, "Just started practice...please come in."

"UNNIE!" Yoonah yells, running up to me and tackling me in a hug.

I laugh, "Nice to see you too Yoonie."

Ahi and Annie walk over to me and help me up.

"We missed you, how is it with Stray Kids? We saw you on TV a few times." Ahi says.

"Its going good! I wish I could see you more though."

Ahi nods, "We just started practice, wanna join in? like old times?"

I smile, "Of course."

We danced to a few songs before we knew it, it's been 2 hours.

So much for just saying hi

A few minutes later Han bursts into the room, "Nari! You're okay! Thank God! When you didn't answer my calls, I got worried."

"I'm so sorry Hannie, I lost track of time and forgot to take my phone off DND." I say, walking up to him, "Han, this is Hayoon, Ahi, Annie, and Yoonah."