Chapter 6: Met Gala

I know Lose My breath was released after the met gala, but let's pretend it didn't :)

We are currently getting ready for the freaking MET GALA! We are working with Tommy Hilfiger, and he is having me wear a very elegant yet revealing dress. It's an all-white, slip dress with a sharp, plunging neckline (Look it up :). There are hints of the signature Tommy Hilfiger blue and red at the bottom of the dress. The dress is paired with blue heels and silver jewelry. For makeup, I'm wearing a natural look. Not too much makeup. The outfit is also paired with a long feminine looking trench coat.

"You look absolutely stunning, Nari." Tommy says.

I blush, "Thank you, sir."

"Please call me Tommy. Shall we reveal your dress to the boys?"

I nod, getting nervous, and follow him to a room where everyone is getting touch-ups.

I enter the room, and the boys just stare at me.

Do I look that bad? Do they think I look ugly? Maybe I'm not pretty enough for this dress.

"Wow, Nari, you look beautiful. But isn't it a little, uh, revealing?" Chan says, taking his suit jacket and draping it over my shoulders, "It doesn't leave much to the imagination..."

"That's the point. She needs to stand out among you." Tommy says, "Alright, the event is almost starting. See you in a bit."

Don't I stand out too much already?

Tommy leaves, and everyone's attention turns to me.

"What? Do I look bad?" I ask, fiddling with the hem of Chan's jacket.

"No, not at all. It's just...very revealing." Han says slowly.

"You don't think I know that?" I joke, "I feel like everyone is looking at me."

"Well, let's head to the event," Chan says, not leaving my side the whole way.

~~--~~--~~

We arrive at the event and start walking the red carpet. A lot of Stays are here, which makes me smile.

We stop to take some pictures, and we all hear the mean and unprofessional remarks the paparazzi make. I especially hear the ones about my dress.

As soon as I start feeling self-conscious, Chan claps his hands, getting our attention, and tells up to walk further up the stairs.

When we get to the second set of stairs, the boys take off their trench coats, and I follow suit.

Chan takes our coats and hands them to someone. We continue taking pictures, and we advance toward the top of the stairs.

We all release a breath we didn't know we were holding.

Chan handed all our phones, and we headed to the dinner part.

~~--~~--~~

We are kind of just chilling with freakin Chris Hemsworth. After Chris Hemsworth picked up Changbin and a few others, we headed back to our hotel room.

Tommy, let us keep our outfits, so I'm currently in my hotel room with my roomie, I.N.

"You looked really beautiful in your dress, Noona." I.N. said.

"Thank you, Innie. You looked handsome in your suit." I smile, "I'm going to take the longest shower ever."

He laughs, "Don't take took long!"

After showering and doing my night routine, I come out of the bathroom and see I.N. isn't there.

I shrug and turn on the TV for a bit.

~~--~~--~~

A while later, I get bored, so I try to open the door connecting Han and Chan's room, but it's locked.

"Channie! Unlock the door! Innie left me!" I yell, not too loudly but loud enough for them to hear

"Okay, okay! I'm coming!" I hear Chan's Australian accent.  

Chan opens the door, and a body is instantly attached to me.

"Hi, Sungie. Can you get off so I can walk through the door?" I ask, looking down at him. His arms and legs are wrapped around my torso and waist.

He looks up at me with pouty lips, "Okay, put you have to promise to cuddle me."

I smile, "Of course."

He jumps off me and runs to his bed and plops himself on it.

I walk in, and he pats his bed, signaling to me to lay there. I do.

He immediately attaches himself back to me and doesn't let go.

"So, what did you think of the Met?" Chan asks, sitting at the edge of the bed.

I sit up with the best of my abilities, but it's kind of hard with a Han Jisung attached to you. "It was so fun! I really like my dress. I will definitely wear it again."

"Good. I'm glad." He said with a look.

"What's up? You look almost mad."

"I'm just upset with what the paparazzi said about you. You do know none of it is true, right?"

"I know." I lie, "Also, you don't have to be upset over me. They were saying worse things about you guys. It made my blood boil. How could someone be so disrespectful?"

He nods, "I guess they were just trying to be funny."

"Well, it wasn't." I say, attempting to cross my arms, but a certain Quokka was in my way.

"Hannie, I need to go back to my room to sleep." I say, trying to pry him off me.

He shakes his head and strengthens his grip around me.

I sigh, "Okay, fine. I'll sleep here." I lay back down, and he shifts to lay in front of me, between my legs, head on my stomach.

"Han...Hannie?" I add when I don't get a response

He opens his eyes and turns to look at me, "Can you please lay beside me? I'm really uncomfortable."

He wordlessly nods and gets up to lay beside me, snuggling his head into the crook of my neck.

I smile and fall asleep a minute later.

Again, not 1000 words, but I didn't have any more ideas for this chapter. I have a lot of ideas for other chapters right now, but there is not enough time to write!

How is the story so far? Is it too rushed? Perfect? LMK, I'd love to hear y'all's feedback :)

Summer is really kicking off, and I won't have a lot of time to write chapters. So, expect fewer chapters in the next 2 or so months. 

If you guys have an idea, you want to see, tell me!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.