Chapter 9: Radio Station

Today, Chan, Seungmin, Hyunjin, Felix and I are doing a radio interview at Z100 New York.

I am kind of matching with Felix. I am wearing a sweater with a faux sweater vest and some jeans with my semi matching blue converse.

 I am wearing a sweater with a faux sweater vest and some jeans with my semi matching blue converse

We start the interview.

(If you want to watch the interview since I won't be writing all of the questions, they asked SKZ, you can search up Z100 New York SKZ and it should pop up. I also won't be writing the interview word for word. Just the questions Nari gets asked and a few others)

"Today we are with Stray kids!" says our hosts, Maxwell and Crystal

We all clap.

"Thank you for having us." Chan says.

"So, everyone is talking about you, Nari! How does it feel to be a part of Stray Kids?" Crystal asks.

"Uh, unreal. I was very nervous and shocked when I was told I was going to be joining Stray kids. I mean I debuted 6 years after Stray Kids debuted, and I didn't think it would be accepted.

"Yeah. How did STAY react?" Maxwell said.

Chan looked at me to answer. "Um, they were definitely skeptical which is valid. They thought I was using Stray Kids for clout or for boosting my popularity and I assure you that is not the reason I joined Stray Kids."

"I heard it wasn't your guy's choice." Crystal said.

I glace at Chan. "Um, yeah. I didn't really think it was a good idea for me, a female, to join a boy group. I could already see the rumors and other stuff happening. But it was my last option. I mean a 23-year-old trainee is very rare. JYP told me this was my last chance to debut, so I took it."

"Yeah, I can see that. Are you one of the older 2000s members?"

"No. I am a little bit younger that Seungmin and older that Jeongin. I was born in November where Seungmin was born in September."

"Oh! Cool. So, your new single Lose My Breath with Charlie Puth! Nari, you are not in this single...did you join after it was made?"

I nod, "I joined a few days after the recording process was finished. I did join in time to be a part of the choreography."

Crystal and Max ask the other boys some questions and I zone out.

I zone back in when Max says, "So we asked some kids to ask you guys questions!"

"Aww" we all echo.

"Hey kids, ask Stray kids!"

We hear an adorable voice, "Hi, I'm Asme and I'm 5, and I want to know whats your bedtime."

"Ah, what our bedtime!" Chan exclaims.

"That is so cute." I say.

"Chan sleep at 6." Seungmin says, in broken English.