Chapter 19: Little Family Reunion

I woke up with a Changbin glued to me.

"Changbin...can you please get up?" I whisper, trying to pry his arms around me.

He groans and his muscular arms tighten around me.

"Changbin, please! I need to go to the bathroom." I say.

Why does this always happen to me?

He opens his eyes and pouts, "Fine, but you better come back."

I smile, admiring his duality.

"Okay, baby dwaekki." I say, getting up and head to the bathroom.

I get ready for the day, heading to my room to change into an outfit I can dance in. Since we have dance practice today. I throw on some black cargo pants and a tight black crop top with a smiley face on the front.

I walk out of my room and almost run into a mad Changbin.

"Changbin, I'm so sorry, I forgot..."

He crosses his arms, his muscles flexing, "Nari, you promise!" he whined, his macho being replace with baby dwaekki.

"We have dance practice! I needed to change and get ready! We are learning the choreo for Chk Chk Boom."

He sighs and walks away.

"Changbin! I'm sorry!" I say, catching him smile.

I hit his shoulder, "You jerk! Go away."

I walk to the kitchen as Changbin laughs.

I grab a banana and wait for the rest of the boys to get ready.

~~--~~--~~

We enter the practice room and start stretching.

"Alright guys! Let's start learning the dance. We can start with the chorus. Nari, can you go with Kwan to learn the dance on your own? We have some key points you need to learn." Ku says.

"Oh. yeah. Thats fine. Bye guess, good luck." I say, hiding the sadness in my voice and follow Kwan to the dance room.

After learning the dance and the key points, the boys and I reunite and do the dance together.

I have a moment when I'm at the center, while singing my part, where I do different moves that the boys.

 I mouth my line, "정적을 깨 버리지, 나의 trigger, fire." while doing the moves Kwan taught me.

(The moves are similar to the moves I.N does its just...more feminine I guess?)

"Good! Thats great Nari! Alright let's take 5."

As the boys and staff sit on the floor and bench I stay by the mirror and practice the whole dance from the top.

"Nari? Again? Come on. Take a break." Chan says.

I laugh and join them, grabbing a water bottle on the way.

I sit down by Felix, and he latches onto me.

"Lixx, its hot! Please get off me." I exaggerate.

Felix pouts and moves to the far end of the bench.

"I didn't mean that far! Lixy come back!"

"No!" He says, crossing his arms and turning his head away like a little kid.

I roll my eyes and down my water.

~~--~~--~~

Dance practice ends around 3pm so Chan takes us to the new dorm for the first time, to arrange rooms and see it.