Chapter 7: Comfortable and I.N

This week we don't have any schedules, so we were kind of just roaming New York. Yesterday we all went to time square and walked around. We are currently all hanging out in Chan and Lee Know's hotel room.

"So, I was thinking we could do like little dates with Nari to get to know her more and become more conformable." Chan suggests randomly.

"Yeah! I like that idea." Han says, bouncing up and down in his chair.

The rest of Stray Kids echo their agreement, "What do you think Nar?" Changbin says.

"Yeah, sounds fun!" I say, smiling at Han's excitement.

"Cool. Who wants to take her out first?" Chan says.

Everyone raises their hands, "Okay...uh, lets to youngest first."

Jeongin quickly stands up and shoots his hand up in victory, "Yes! MAKNAE ON TOP!" he yells, "Be ready tomorrow at 1 and wear something comfy but stylish!" I.N says, quickly leaving to find his phone.

I sit there, shocked, at his quickness to make plans.

Seungmin laughs, "He didn't even stay to hear your answer."

"Welp, I better turn in, Hyunjin you coming?" I ask my current roommate.

He nods and follows me back to our hotel room.

~~--~~--~~--~~

I wake up at 10am and start getting ready for my little date with Jeongin. Hyunjin helped me pick out my outfit and we decided on dark army green cargo pants with a fitted long sleeve paired with black converse and a small, black purse.

After I put on the outfit I hear a knock on the door.  

I open the door and a very handsome looking Jeongin in standing in the doorway.

I.N is wearing jeans and a sweater, "You look cute, Noona."

"Thanks, Foxy. You look nice too. Let me grab my purse and we can go.

~~--~~--~~--~~

"So, what are we going to do, Mr. Fox?" I ask as we are walking down the streets near our hotel.

"Well, I was thinking of taking you to lunch and then go to this cute shop I saw while we were walking yesterday."

"What cute shop?" I ask, wrapping my arm around his.

"It's like this place where you can make your own jewelry and I thought we could get matching bracelets" he says, as we cross the busy street.

"Aww, that's going to be so cool! I'm so excited." I say, squeezing his arm a bit.

Jeongin smiles and leads me to this cute cafe and sits us down near a window.

"This place is so cute, Innie. What did you order?" I ask.

"I got 2 americanos," he says, handing me one.

"You guys and your americanos." I say, shaking my head.

He smiles, "I also got us sandwiches to split."

I clap my hands quietly, "This looks so good."

He hands me a plate with 2 halves of a sandwich on it with some chips.

We eat in comfortable silence until a waiter comes over.

"Hello, how's the food?" he says, looking at me and not paying any attention to Jeongin.

I politely smile, "Great."

"Good, let me know if you need anything." He says, handing me a piece of paper.

I frown as he leaves, "Its a phone number." I say, surprised.

Jeongin snatches the paper out of my hands and crumples it up, "No one is going to takes my Noona from me." He says frowning.

I laugh, "Innie, no one is taking me from you or the guys. I'm not allowed to date remember. I literally had to break up with my ex because of it."

"Still. It makes me mad."

We finish our food and fight over the bill.

"Let me pay, I took you out." Jeongin says, taking the bill from the waiter's hand.

I sigh in defeat, "Fine, but only this time."

He smiles in victory, and we head out.

We walk a few blocks down and enter a small building.

"This place is so cute too." I exclaim, following Jeongin to the front desk.

The little building has white walls with baby pink and blue accents and a few little areas where you can make the jewelry.

A lady sits us down and goes over how to make it.

We decide to make those viral bracelets that match your eyes, so we found some dark brown beads and some light brown ones. We alternated the colors and added some gold accents.

"So, Jeongin. What was your initial reaction to me joining?" I ask, threading the beads through the string.

"Well, I was surprised but open to the idea. I heard you singing one day, and I fell in love with your voice. It was so soothing yet sharp, you know?"

"Aw, thanks, Jeongin."

He smiles and continues, " I admit I was nervous because I didn't know if you were older or younger and I kind of wanted to stay the maknae. I thought Stray Kids couldn't get any better and then you joined and made it feel...complete? I don't know." He says, his cheeks turning a light pink and focusing on threading the beads.

I smile, "I'm glad you don't think I'm a dead weight or anything."

"No never." He says, taking my wrist to measure how much more he had to do.

"Is it too tight?"

"No, it's perfect. How about you? Is it too tight?" I ask, taking the string and beads and wrapping it around his wrist.

He shakes his head, "Its good."

I smile and start tying the string.

Suddenly he stops and tuns to me, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, what's up?"

"Do you really think you are a burden to us?"

I stay quiet for a bit, "I mean, maybe not a burden but I feel like people think I joined to piggyback off your guys' fame."

"We know that's not true." he says.

I nod.

"You ready?" he says, standing up and putting the bracelet on my wrist. I smile and do the same.

We pay for it and head back to the hotel.

When we enter me and Hyunjin's hotel we are bombarded with the rest of Stray Kids asking how it went.

"It was amazing." I say, showing them our matching bracelets.

They all start teasing I.N about how cute he was for getting us matching bracelets.

"I'm next!" Seungmin shouts, "Tomorrow wear an outfit you like and meet me at my hotel room at 5."

I smile, "Okay. Thank you for the amazing afternoon, Innie."

He smiles and hugs me.

Maybe I do belong here.

Hello guys! Sorry I haven't posted a chapter. I was busy and unmotivated and also hot. It's so freaking hot where I live for no reason, well I guess it's summer but still. Hope you enjoy this chapter and be sure to let me know if there are any mistakes and also if you have ideas!

MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR BANG CHAN FOR BEST KPOP LEADER!!! just go to shining awards.com/bestkpopleader2024!