Chapter 8: Seungmin

I'm going to start adding pictures of SKZ at the beginning of each chapter cuz...why not. Also, I'm going to start adding pictures of their outfits. Not for every outfit change but a handful.

I got ready for Seungmin's date. He said to wear my favorite outfit, so I picked a white dress with some small blue flowers that came to my mid-thighs. I paired it with my white converse and some silver jewelry.

I walk to Seungmin's room and knock on the door.

Han opens it, "Seungmin! Nari is here! You look cute, Nar."

"Thanks, Ji. So you know what he's planning?"

He smirks, "Yes."

I was about to ask what it was but then Seungmin walked to the door with a camera, and he was dressed in some jeans and a T-shirt.

"Am I overdressed?" I ask, my overthinking in full swing.

He shakes his head, "I'm not going to be the one in front of the camera."

"Huh?"

"I was thinking for our date we could take pictures and then go to dinner. I have a change of clothes, don't worry." he says, taking my hand and guiding me out of the hotel.

We continue walking until he gets to this cute park, it's becoming golden hour, and the sun is setting, making the park look beautiful.

"Okay, what I was thinking is we could have a mini photoshoot for you. I love taking pictures and though it could be a cool way of us getting to know each other." Seungmin says, focusing on setting up his camera.

"Cute." I say quietly.

We went to a few different spots to take pictures, and they turned out beautiful!

"Seungmin, you're so talented! These are beautiful! I need to post these on stray kids Instagram," I exclaim as he showed me the pictures

I saw him smile his amazing smile before he covered it with his hand.

"Minnie, don't cover your smile! I love your smile." I say, taking his hand off his mouth

"Sorry, habit."

"Your smile is beautiful. whoever tells you differently is lying."

"Thank you. Shall we head to dinner? Actually, can we stop at the hotel so I can change?"

I nod and help Seungmin pack up everything.

~~--~~--~~--~~

We headed to the hotel, and Seungmin changed into a tux.

"You look nice... I feel underdressed..."

"Do you want to go change? We have time."

I nod and head to my hotel room.