Chapter 12: Past

!!TW!! (I've only experienced hyperventilation twice before so I don't know if I'm fully writing it right) possible panic attack (I don't know much about panic attacks) Don't read if you get triggered by things like that:)

We are finally heading back to Korea after a while in the US. We enter the airport and are greeted with screaming STAY's and news reporters.

I am next to Han, and I instantly grab him hand and I feel him squeeze it.

I feel hands graze my arm and flinch when a hand almost grabs me. 

I continue to walk and get yanked back and I turn and see him.

My eyes widen as I recognize him. I twist my arm out of his reach and speed walk to our gate.

When we get to the plane, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

How did he know I was coming here? How did he find me? I can't tell anyone about him. It will only cause division and I might bet kicked out of SKZ.

"Alright when we get back to Korea, we have a week of rest and then recording for our new comeback." Chan says to Lee Know, who is sitting down in front of me. I sit in-between Seungmin and Jeongin.

I lean my head on Seungmin's shoulder, and I feel him stiffen. I quickly take my head off of his shoulder and try and busy myself from overthinking by picking a movie.

Is he not comfortable with me? I mean we went on a "date" but maybe he didn't like me. Maybe he secretly hates me and is really annoyed by me.

"Noona! Do you want to watch a movie with me? We can do that thing where we play our movies at the same time?" I.N says.

I nod thankful for the distraction.

For the rest of the flight I.N and I watch a few movies before I fall asleep.

~~--~~--~~

All I see is black. It's around 2am and the streetlights are not on...weird.
I enter my house, after fumbling with the key in the dark, and hear is glass shattering.

"Eomma? Appa? Are you guys' here?"

please don't be here, I say in my head.

I try and scream when a hand covers my mouth and an arm holding me in place

"No one is here to help you sweetheart. Your family isn't going to save you." A deep, gravelly voice says behind me.

I feel hot tears stream down my face as I try and get out of his grip.

"Stop struggling!" He yells in my ear.

I scream and elbow him in the stomach.

I hear him groan as I book it out of the house.

I run and run and run until I can't hear him chasing me anymore. 

I'm lost and I left my phone at home...I start to get ahold of my surroundings and figure out I'm near my parents' house. 

Great.

I have to deal with them...well its either go back to my house and the robber or my parents' house...

~~--~~--~~

I knock on the door and a while later my dad answers.

"What the? Nari? What the hell are you doing here waking me and your mom at 2am." My dad says angrily.

"I'm sorry Appa but someone broke into my house, and I have nowhere to go."