Chapter 20: Lee Know

I woke up with a puffy face and red eyes. I groan and roll out of bed.

I wash my face and try and depuff it. I put on makeup and color corrector to hide my redness and dark circles.

I put on a simple baggy white shirt and some leggings.

I walk to the living room and see Lee know reading on the couch.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask, plopping down next to him.

"Waiting for Han. We are going to the company."

"Oh. Okay."

Lee Know puts his book down and looks at me, "Are you wearing makeup?"

"What is up with you guys? Can a girl not wear makeup?" I exclaim, throwing my hands in the air.

"Woah, Woah, chill. I was just asking. You never wear makeup unless we are filming or something like that."

"Sorry. I'm a bit on edge right now...had an emotional night." I say, fiddling with my fingers.

What week is it? Am I about to start?

Lee knows pulls me into his embrace, "I have an idea to cheer you up...want to go to the fair tomorrow?"

(I don't know if there are fairs in Korean like they are in America but its fineee...)

"Really?! Yes please! Thank Minnie." I say, snuggling more into the hug.

"Minnie? Isn't that Seungmin's nickname?"

"Yeah, but I don't have one for you...like Knowy sounds dumb and Ho is just wrong..."

Lee Know laughs, "Yeah...lets stick with Minnie. Seungmin can have another nickname."

Han comes into the room, "You ready Minho? Oh, hi Nari!" He says, running and jumping into my arms.

"Oof, hi Hannie."

Han and Lee Know leave to the company and I feel a sharp pain in my lower area.

I groan and double over, "Please tell me..." I say, walking to the bathroom.

I groan, "Oh God, why now?" I say, I change my underwear and put a tampon in.

I lock myself in my room and snuggle under my millions of blankets.

I end up falling asleep for a few hours.

I woke up to a knock on my door, "Nari? Are you okay? You haven't left your room."

I groan as another wave of pain washes over me.

"Nari? Nari!" Chan says as he fiddles with, the door handle, it becomes silent for a bit until I hear by door unlock and Chan and Changbin burst through my door.

I curl up into the fetus potions and groan, "Nari? Are you okay?" Chan says, coming up to my bed and crouching down, looking my in the eye.

I try and say yes but a groan just comes out.

Chan whispers something to Changbin and then comes into my bed and cuddles up to me.

His muscular arm wraps around my waist and the other goes to my hair, running his hand through it.

"I hate this. I hate this so much." I whisper into Chan's chest.

"I know, Nar." He says, kissing the top of my head.

"It's always the first day that's the worst." I say, burying my face into Chan's chest.

I hear Changbin come back in and hand Chan something.