Chapter 4: Trama

TW: self-harm, abuse and dieting 

I barely remember what I did the rest of the night. It's a complete blur.

I wake up with fresh, thin scares on my forearm. Oh no, it happened again.

I sigh and check my phone; I see I got a notification from my manager that I was being put on a water diet.

Great just what I need right now

 I sigh again and get up to go do my morning routine.

I put on a long sleeve, to hide my scares, and some jeans.

I walk out of my room and run into Hyunjin.

"Good morning! how are you?" He asks, stopping me.

"Good." I say, with no emotion

He frowns, "Okay."

I continue walking down the hall and collapse on the couch. A while later, a sleepy quokka enters the room, looks around, and slowly walks toward me and cuddles up to me.

"Morning, quokka." I say, holding back a giggle. My mood changing.

He buries his face in my stomach and wraps his arms around my waist in response. 

Chan comes in and sighs, "Han! You were supposed to get ready. Not cuddle into Nari."

He looks up and frowns, "Leave me alone. It's too early." He says, putting his head back on my stomach.

I'm glad they're getting comfortable around me

"Hannie...It's almost 10. It is not early." says Chan.

I snort, " It's early for him."

"Come on." He says, prying the sleepy quokka off my body.

As Chan carried Han down the hall, I hear quiet protests.

A while later Changbin walks into the room with athletic looking clothing.

"Hey, Changbin? Are we dancing today?" I ask.

"Yeah, we need to teach you dances and practice the chorography for Lose My Breath."

"Okay, let me get changed then. I'll meet you guys in the car."

He nods and he and Hyunjin head to the van. Chan and Jisung not far behind

I quickly jog to my room and change into leggings, a t-shirt and a jacket, so my scares are covered.

I head to the van and the driver drove off to the company. 

--~~--~~--

We arrive at the company and head to the practice room.

When we enter the practice room Minho, and the others are there as well as our choreographer.

"Okay let's get started with stretching." Ku says, "Oh and welcome Nari. I am Ku." He adds with a smile. 

I smile back and watch as he demonstrates what stretches to do.

Then we move onto the choreography for Lose My Breath.

I catch on pretty quickly with the dance but this one part I keep messing up on Lee Know's chorus.

I groan in frustration, "Sorry Lee Know. Can you show me again?"

While the rest are on a break, I'm in a corner with Minho trying to get the moves down.

He nods and shows me once more.