Marjorie meeting with Roger

TW:SH SCARS, SUBSTANCE ABUSE, BODY SHAMING, HARSH LANGUAGE, DEATH THREATS, VIOLENCE

Reece's PoV:

I wake up this morning before Marjorie, she was still fast asleep, so I decided to go downstairs and make some breakfast for us. I don't make too much since I know she won't eat lots as I know  she's worrying about meeting with Roger today. I make us both scrambled eggs and toast with a cup of coffee to go with it. I go upstairs to wake up Marjorie and to my surprise, she isn't there. "Marjorie?" I call out to which I get no answer. I walk over to the bathroom and see that she must be in there. I knock on the door quietly.

R-Gorgeous you in there?

M-Yeah I'll be out in a minute darling.

R-Okay gorgeous I just wanted to let you know that I made us both some breakfast. I'll wait downstairs for you.

M-Thank you darling.

Marjorie's PoV:

God these lies that I have to tell Reece are adding up. I inject another shot of heroin into my foot. I know it's bad, but I need something to get me through this meeting with Roger as I know full well it's not gonna be about my staff. He wants me to break up with Reece so that Mia can get him back on a short leash. He knows that she's with Char and that she's happy but for some reason, he thinks that Mia will jump at the opportunity to get with Reece if he's single. And knowing Roger, from today onwards, he's going to try as hard as possible to make me break up with him.  I wrap the needle in a pad to hide it and I go downstairs where I find Reece waiting for me in the dining room.

R-Hey gorgeous, you sleep okay?

M-Yeah fine, just a bit tired that's all.

R-Okay, when's your meeting with Roger? I can drop you off if you want.

M-Thanks darling, it's starts in an hour and it ends at about 6pm.

R-That's a long meeting, I wish you look having to deal with my dad for that long.

M-Yeah I wish I could spend my day doing anything else to be honest.

R-I bet but I'll be there the second it hits 6 so you won't have to stay there any longer than you have to.

M-Thanks, we should probably get going soon though, because if i have to spend all day with him, I'm definitely going to need to bring a coffee and bring my  lunch with me.

R-Okay gorgeous, we can stop at Starbucks on the way for your coffee and what would you like for your lunch?

M-I might just get a Tesco meal deal.

R-Okay, I can get mine and Carly's whilst we're there.

Me and Reece start getting ready to leave, I put on my coat that's slightly too big for me so it'll stay down on my arms as I do not need Reece or Roger seeing that. We head out the door and buy our things on the way there, before Reece drops me off a head office and heads down to his nursery. I walk into Roger's office, place my bag in the corner and sit down. He insists I take my coat off, so I do. I just hold onto my sleeves instead.

Ro-Right so we needed this meeting today to continue our discussion from yesterday.

M-I'm not breaking up with Reece, we're in love and you can't do that to us. He's your son shouldn't you be happy for him.

Ro-He's a disappointment and as much as I don't like him, I feel bad for him. He has to be with someone as ugly and fat as you. And he can't even get anything out of you. To be honest, you're probably just a gold digger like your mum anyways.