Please just wake up!

TW:BLOOD, SUICIDE

Autumns PoV:

I woke up at about 6am and winter wasn't up yet, so I let him sleep whilst I went and got something to drink. But as I walked into the kitchen, I was hit by a horrible metal smell, it was blood! I switched on the light and saw Reece's phone on the table with his notes app opened on some kind of letters. I look behind the counter, and there he is, lifeless on the floor.

A-REECE NO! PLEASE WAKE UP, I NEED YOU!

I try to stop the bleeding but nothing works, he's gone for good. How could I let this happen?! How did I not notice the signs, looking back, they were so fucking obvious! I guess Winter must have heard me shouting as he came running downstairs. The tears were dripping off my face everywhere as I looked at his body.

A-He's gone!

W-What happened?

A-It looks like he's stabbed himself or something, but he's gone, he's dead!

(I fall into Winters arms in tears)

W-We need to call an ambulance and also let everyone else know.

A-I know, I just need a minute with him before I have to let him go as well.

W-Okay my sweet, you take as long as you need, I'm going to let our friends know, just call the ambulance when you're ready.

A-Okay.

(Winter leaves the room so Autumn can have a moment with her brother)

A-I knew it was bad, I tired, I tried, I never meant for this to happen to you. I know we didn't speak for all of them years, but I missed you for every second of it, you were always the closest thing to a dad I had and you always protected me and helped me when I needed it, and I had to do it for you this once and I failed! I'm so sorry, I love you big brother.

I call the ambulance as I know I can't stay with him forever. The ambulance arrive and take away his body. Now I was done to one person in my life who was the most important to me, I lost two of the people that I loved the most in the same week as each other!

This is short and shit but I feel like it gets too repetitive when I do everyone's reactions, but I'm pretty sure you can guess most of them, and other then Autumn, Carly would be the most upset.