Its too hard!

TW:SUICIDE, OVERDOSE, KNIFE

Reece's PoV:

We get back home and I go straight up to my room, I just want to be alone for a bit and not have to deal with anyone. I lol around at the pictures of Marjorie and the thoughts just get worse and worse. They all randomly go silent when I hear Marjorie's voice and I see her in front of me.

R-Marjorie?

M-Reece I miss you so much!

R-Are you real?

M-No this is all in your head, but I want you to know that I love you and it's so lonely without you, you should join me. It would be better for both of us.

R-No, I can't do that to Aut or Carly or any of our friends!

M-But it's destroying you, you don't always have to be selfless you know.

At that moment, Marjorie disappears and it makes me realise something, maybe she's right, maybe it would just be better if I joined her. Screw it, I can't take this any longer. I write out everyone's notes on my phone and put my phone down. I need to spend my last few hours with my friends and that. I go downstairs to Aut and ask her if we can have our friends round. She agrees, and within an hour, they're all here. I pretended like I just needed to get my kind off of things, but in reality, I just needed to say my goodbyes. They all stay round for a few hours before they leave. I'm happy that I got to say my final goodbyes to everyone before I left. For the first time since Marjorie died, my body allowed me to eat properly and I ate a proper portion of food. Aut and Winter just assumed the therapy worked better than Iet on, so they didn't question it. The time was getting closer to 2am when I knew it would be my time. I started feeling a pit of anxiety building up in my stomach, I knew it was wrong, but I needed to do this for my own good. I hope they can all forgive me for this. Aut and Winter go to bed and I just lay away in my bed waiting as the time slowly ticked.  I embraced the memories of everyone flooding through my head, almost like my brain showing me all of the reasons why I shouldn't. But at the end, I saw Marjorie, she was waiting for me to go to her, she looked so scared and lonely on her own, and I knew I had to get to her. I looked down at my phone, 02:02, it was time to go. I downed half a box of paracetamol to make sure that if the knife failed, then that would take me instead. I opened the notes on my phone and left it on the side for someone to find. I grabbed the largest kitchen knife that Autumn had and plunged it into my stomach at full force before throwing it to the floor. I stood as all the best memories of my friends and Marjorie and Autumn and my mum, all the most amazing memories shit through my head, as I took my last breath and my body collapsing to the floor. My heart stopped and that's when I saw her, it was Marjorie stood in front of me holding her hand out for me to go with her. I just kissed her and through my arms around her.

R-I'm so sorry my dad did that to you, I hope you can forgive me, I promise from now on I will protect you from everything!

M-It's okay Reece, I forgive you, but why did you do this? What about everyone else?

R-I couldn't do it without you gorgeous, it was too hard, I was destroying myself more and more with every breath.

M-I love you darling.

R-I love you too, at least now we have an eternity together.

M-Forever?

R-Forever.

I know it's short, but I had to get this out while I had the motivation, but I'm so sorry for this! The next chapter will be the last one by the way. Also if there is anyone that would like to write what they think Reece's letters would have been like, go ahead, I would love to read them.