Kenny leave her alone!

TW:SH SCARS, SA, VIOLENCE, HARSH LANGUAGE, PANIC ATTACK, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

Reece's PoV:

After seeing the things that we found, Autumn and I head down to head office to try and find Marjorie. We ask the receptionist if she was there, but she told us that she had left with some guy and Roger had just left. Great I think to myself, now we have no clue where she is or how to find out. I feel a panic attack coming on so I step outside for a bit hoping Autumn won't follow me out because I don't need her seeing me like this. Enough people have seen me emotional today. I head out to the car park and sit in the floor leaning against the wall. I clutch my chest desperate for air, but it's like my throat has completely closed up. My mind goes to Marjorie and I just imagine what horrible things she could be going through right now. But these thoughts only make it worse. I grab my throat desperately trying to allow myself to breathe but I just couldn't. I started pacing around panicking, and I guess Autumn must have seen me because she came over to me and sat me down.

A-Reece what's going on can you breathe?

(Reece shakes his head and pulls out his phone and types 'panic attack')

A-Okay Reece, I need you to try and breathe with me, okay? This isn't real whatever you're imagining. And if it's about Marjorie, we'll find her, I promise. But I need you to breathe for me.

(Reece eventually manages to take a few deep breaths and he begins to calm down)

A-Look Reece, I need you to tell me what happened.

R-I don't know, I just started worrying about Marjorie and then I just couldn't breathe.

A-Right, and have you had one before?

R-Yeah, but not since we were kids.

A-Okay we need to try and find Marjorie, do you have any idea where she might be?

R-No but we could see if we can check the CCTV footage.

A-Okay let's go and ask.

R-Excuse me, do you think we could check the CCTV footage, our friend has gone missing and the last place we know she was is here.

Receptionist-Sure, but the sound is out at the minute though.

R-That's fine, can we just get Roger's office and the car park footage please.

Receptionist-Sure here it is.

(She plays them the footage but doesn't watch it herself)

R-WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT IS DAD DOING TO HER?! WAIT, THATS KENNY!

A-RIGHT GET IN THE CAR WE ARE GOING TO HIS HOUSE NOW!

R-Thanks.

(They rush out to the car and head over to Kenny's house)

Marjorie's PoV:

Unfortunately, I'm still alive, which means I have to deal with whatever Kenny has planned for me. We arrive at his house and he drags me inside and throws me in his basement. He says he needs to grab something, so he leaves the room for a minute. There's a code on the door, so I know that I have no chance of getting out, so I look around the room for a way to end this, I can't keep going and deal with all of this. But unfortunately, there's nothing. I hear Kenny coming back and I look at what he's got. He's grab some chains, tape, bats with nails in them and a couple knifes.

K-Right Marjie, I thinks it's time that I got some revenge for you dumping me for that idiot Reece.

M-He's not an idiot, he's 10x the person that you could ever be and I love him!!