II- Revenge

Hooks POV:
Uliana was running fast, it was hard to keep up with her. "Uli slow down!" Morgie bravely shouted, almost reading hooks mind. "No time darling." She finally stopped, they made it to the black lagoon. "Come on my dears we have some planning to do!" Uliana laughed blowing into her necklace revealing the giant, monstrous creature. Hook secretly hated It, I mean who would like to hang out inside a giant fish? It had unthinkable smells.

They all ventured into their lair. "Okay give me ideas. I need to destroy Bridget." Uliana said with a wide wicked grin on her face. "I'm just throwing it out there, burn her to a crisp." Hades said slightly smirking as his hair lit up. "No hades we've talked about this, no murder. I want a slow painful punishment!" Uliana scolded him, which hades just responded with a sassy eye roll.

"Oh! Oh! Me! Me!" Morgie put his hand up enthusiastically. It made hook chuckle. "You could turn her into a flamingo! It could be like a 'haha karma' moment!" Morgie kept blabbering on, "you know.." he started to slow down, "it would make everybody laugh..?" He realised from the faces in the room his idea was stupid. Uliana didn't respond with words just an angry expression before eventually hitting him with one of her tentacles.

"This is no good! We don't have enough inside detail on her to do anything bad." Uliana let out an aggressive grunt, "we need to know her weaknesses and biggest fears and use them against her! Real painful torture." Ulianas face lit up as she got an idea. She looked around the room looking for a perfect target. Laying her eyes on hook, a devious smile grew on her face.

"Hook darling. Can you do me a favour and do your part in this fantastic revenge plan." She said with a sinister beam about her. "Well it depends." He responded, putting his hook up to his chin, this made uliana lose her patience.
"Oh no." She laughed manically "this is non-negotiable hun. You're doing this for me." Hook nodded quickly, he doesn't know why he feared her. It's not like she's that scary, it's just the things she can do with her power.

"You, hook, are going to get real close to Bridget. Close enough to the point she feels comfortable to share, let's say, her fears and feelings! This should allow us to figure out her flaws and make sure we crush that perfect goody princess." Uliana let out a wicked laugh, followed by morgie, hades and Maleficent.

Hook frowned slightly, he told himself he hated Bridget. He hated her bright persona and constant friendliness. But playing with someone's feelings felt wrong to him. He didn't want to play her, hook may be a villain but with the family he grows up with he understands heartbreak. It's painful. Uliana looked at him as her laugh faded away. "Problem?" She said slightly spitting at him.

"Well.. I don't know if I can do that uli, I'm not a very social person." He shrugged just trying to come up with excuses to get out of it. "You don't need to be social hook. Do we see the same Bridget? She's the insane social one, she'll be your friend no matter what. It's what makes her weak, she's blind to the badness in people." Uliana said walking closer and closer to Hook.

Bridget wasn't blind to the bad in people, she just always tried to find the good. It's what interested hook the most. How can somebody be so kind to everybody, even when they're so cruel. In reality, hook was amazed by how Bridget managed to stay so positive, because he knows he could never do it.

Hook finally let out a sigh as uliana circled him like a bird stalking it's prey. "I'll do it." This pleased uliana. "Good! Not like you had a choice in it anyway. It was either you do it or you can walk your own plank." Hook felt some kind of guilt overcome him. He didn't really want to use somebody's feelings to hurt them, he's a different type of villain. Especially for Bridget too, she's so happy.

Hook decided to leave before the other VK's, he had to clear his mind and get ready to put his charm on. Then he suddenly got a genius idea while on the way back to his dorm. "Treats!" He shouted out, instantly covering his mouth his with his hook. "Bridget likes treats. I could make her a cupcake as a peace offering. She'd surely accept friendship!" He said more quietly. He quickly ran towards the schools kitchen, getting ready to embark on this new 'friendship' journey with Bridget.

A/N
I'm sorry how slow paced this is, hook x Bridget direct contact starts next chapter!!!
Hope you enjoy it!