Y/n x Muzan

Toddler's cries grow louder and louder

————————————————————

Y/n lived with her older sister, Ayaka, in a village. She is 20 years of age and Ayaka is 22.

They lived near a forest and always had demon attacks. But Ayaka knew how to defend her and Y/n from them.

Ayaka always let Y/n go outside during the day but barely at night. And Y/n hated her for that. But Ayaka started loving Y/n like a sister less and less everyday.

Y/n always took Ayaka's savings, even if she said no. Ayaka worked hard for it just to be wasted. Not to mention, Y/n always got mad at her for the stupidest things.

And now, we're in the present.

"D-don't you love the night sky s-sister?"

"Yes but you shouldn't be outside. Demons remember?" Ayaka reminded, "I'm just looking out for you."

Y/n stood up and snapped at Ayaka, "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TELL ME WHAT TO DO? YOU'RE NOT MOTHER OR FATHER! LET ME DO WHAT I WANT!"

"WELL THEN YOU CAN GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE THEN. BUT DONT COME CRYING TO ME IF A DEMON ATTACKS YOU!"

Before Y/n could argue back Ayaka kept on going.

"YOU NEVER ATE THE FOOD I GAVE YOU, ALWAYS STOLE MY SAVINGS, WENT THROUGH MY PRIVATE STORY SCRIPTS AND EVEN MORE. GET. OUT."

Y/n scoffed and packed her things and left the house. Ayaka let out a sigh of relief and went to bed.

Y/n was walking at the dead of night. She hated her sister. In Y/n's pov, she was just being over dramatic.

But now she has to live on her own. But with nowhere to go.

She saw an explosion near the forest but ignored it because she was too angry to focus on it.

As Y/n was walking, she bumped into a man. She looked up and saw a handsome Michael Jackson looking man.

"S-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry!" She stuttered out. The man looked at her and smiled.

"No worries. You seem lost. Come with me young woman."

Y/n accepted and followed the man without knowing the consequences.

And that's how Y/n became a demon. First she went to her sister's house and ate her. It took half the night but she got it done with.

As time went by, Muzan fell in love with her. She became the demon queen and got married to Muzan and had 3 kids called, Oshiri, Oppai and Orenji.

But due to the hashiras and demon slayers, Muzan died as well as Y/n and the kids. Oh well.

The end

————————————————————

Here are the non binarys' clothes cuz this chapter is short:

Riley (pretend the skin tone is darker):

Stoopy:

Idk if there's anymore non binaries other than Quinn since they're dead

Idk if there's anymore non binaries other than Quinn since they're dead. But let me know if I missed out on any. Bye bye!