Quinn's backstory

YARRRR ABBA (I don't really listen to Abba but eh)

Also who's y'all's top five artists? Here's mine:
1. Mitski
2. G-Idle
3. Laufey
4. Beabadoobee
5. Melanie Martinez

————————————————————

Quinn Wozniak. They kept their name even after identifying as non binary.

When they were younger they would always cut their hair short because they liked it that way.

Quinn was a born vampire. They always have been. And they liked it. The vampire fashion back in old times were so beautiful in their eyes.

Here are some examples:

Vampires wore outfits like those until the late 70s and Quinn really admired them

When they were fourteen, they saw Ash walking with tears in his eyes. They decided to lure him into the forest to turn him into a vampire.

"Hey there why are you walking alone? Why do you look sad?" -Fourteen year old Quinn.

"I had an argument with my mom over something small." -Thirteen year old Ash.

"Why don't you come in the forest? I'll cheer you up."

"Sure I guess. You seem trustworthy anyway."

And that's how Ash turned into a vampire and became best friends with Quinn. Those two either did the most chaotic thing together or the most peaceful. There was no in between when it came to those two.

Quinn was always there when Ash was upset. They were platonic soulmates. But not for long of course.

"Hey I'm going to town. Don't hook up with anyone." Quinn chuckled at their own joke along with Ash.

Quinn was walking and saw a boy sitting in an alleyway so they decided to talk with him.

"Hey, what are you doing here all alone?" Quinn asked the taller.

"Nothing. Please leave me alone." Kai responded.

"Oh come on! Can you at least tell me your name?"

"Kai Mizutani."

"Quinn Wozniak." They took out their hand to shake his but was left hanging (foreshadowing)

"Okay then, I'll leave you alone." Quinn stood up and took a few steps before getting interrupted by Kai.

"Be careful out there. People hate vampires."

"What the- how did you know I was a vampire!?"

"Vampire!?" A person said.

"Run." Kai said and Quinn did so.

Quinn then noticed that Kai had the same ring as them, meaning he was a vampire as well.

"Fucking hell leave me the fuck alone!"

"Get back here you blood sucker!"

Kai was looking from afar. He wanted to help them but at that time he didn't know how to teleport.

As half an hour went by, Quinn was caught by the humans. They beaten them up, tied them down, ripped off some of their skin and ate it, splashed blood and water on them, shoved garlic in their face and finally, hung them. Out in the sun. Their ring slipped off while they were running.

Quinn was a strong fighter, but gave up after the humans shoved garlic in their face. They did nothing wrong except yell out that they were a vampire.

And that is how Quinn died and their backstory. Hope you enjoyed it.