Carlos's backstory

Welcome to the life of Carlos Alvarez. A fourteen year old Bolivian boy whose household life isn't the best.

The only member who loved him like a family member is his younger sister Maribel. Luis loved him too much, not even as a brother.

He lives with his parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents. The house kinda looks like this:

They treated him well until Maribel and two of his younger cousins were born

They treated him well until Maribel and two of his younger cousins were born. But Maribel loved him like a brother and never hated him.

But however, Luis was on another level. Sure he didn't hate him as well but he didn't love him like a brother. Think of it as Teruhashi's brother.

Luis is around five years older than Carlos. So Carlos was nine years old when Luis felt like a little bitch.

"Hey Carlos, come to my room I wanna show you something."

"Sure!"
(This action will have consequences)

If he could go back in time he would've ran far away from Luis's room. But be aware that he wasn't 🍇ed, he was molested. I think there's a difference idk.

Apart from Maribel, his family never cared about him at all. Which is why they don't notice him go out late at night. But when they do they slap him, kick him, etc.

One night when he was ten years old he met a girl who was two years older than him. Ever since then, he viewed her like an older sister.

"You're like the big sister I never had Soph! I love you!"

"I love you too Carlos. Like how an older sister would love her younger brother."

"Soph! Come on! We're gonna be late for the movie if you keep standing there!"

"Yeah yeah I'm coming Stoopy! Stay safe okay? Bye!!"

Carlos said bye back as Soph ran to her friend. He wishes that he could talk with her more.

Which is why he attended the same school as her. He tells her everything. He tells her about how he is in love with Ayda.

He met Ayda when he was twelve years old. He was short but she was shorter. But either way she grows a few centimeters in the future.

He never dared to tell anyone about his past or brother apart from Soph. Soph would be the first person he would tell.

"Don't speak to Carlos like that mom! He's a person too!" -Maribel one year ago

"He is a disgrace to the family Maribel don't you understand?"

"No he's not! In fact, Luis is the disgrace to this family!"

"you know what! Get out! Both of you!"

"fine!"

So they both went to live with Soph, who was nice enough to let them stay for as long as they need.

And that's how Carlos came to be who he is right now. Unfortunately Luis still lives with the family and they still don't know what he did to Carlos.

But hey, at least Carlos is safe now. Away from his family, especially Luis.