Chapter 4

{Zein Pov}

Dahan dahan kong minulat Ang mata ko.aray ko sakit ng ulo ko sabay hawak ko sa ulo ko.Dahan dahan akong umupo aray ko ack Ang sakit ng pwet ko parang pinasok ng basuka.sabay hawak ko sa likod ko . Teka asan ako? Nilibot ko panangin ko ,Teka Hindi ko kwarto to hah....halos naman mahulog ako sa kama ng may Nakita akong hubad na lalaki na natutulog sa tabi ko. Napatakip naman ako ng Bunganga ko para mapigilan Ang Sigaw ko!! What the hell!!!!! I looked down at myself horritical see I was naked too. Mas Lalo kong tinakpan Ang Bunganga ko para hindi ako makasigaw ack sakit ng likod ko. Wait!!! Kong nakahubad ako at nakahubad din sya... No way!!!!!!! Tinignan ko ulit yung lalaki.... My eyes widen as I saw the guy sleeping.

"Alessandro?!!!" Sa isip ko.

The mafia ,the wealthiest and the most feard man globally and dangerous mafia. My mind was raced as tried process

The realization hit me like a ton bricks.

"Not only had I slept with the most wealthiest and feard man globally but I had also slept with the father of My ex-boyfriend Kairos!! "Hindi to pwede....ano ba zein Ang ginawa mo?!!!" " Inner mind.

I winced as I stood up feeling the soreness and ache in my body with every move . I looked around the room searching of my clothes I spotted my dress. I need to get out of here as fast before Alessandro woke up. I was frustrated and panicked looked down at my dress when I pick it up punit na ito Jusko bakit napunit Nato mukhang pinunit ng isang wild lion paano Nato kaylangan ko ng maakaalis Dito bago pa sya magising. It was the only thing I had to wear pano Nato......

Bahala na.... I slowly open the door . Only the blanket covering me and and my body and I slipping out into the hallway. Buti nalang walang katao tao sa club . Agad agad akong lumabas ng club kahit pa subrang sakit ng pwet ko . Jusko subrang sakit talaga ng pwet ko naka ilang round ba kami Kagabi ...Gagu ka zein ano ba iniisip mo kagaguhan mo talaga ... Pagkalabas ko Buti nalang may taxi akong Nakita agad akong sumakay

"Kuya sa ano nga po....." Sinabi ko sa kanya yung address ko ..

Habang nag mamaneho si kuya manong Panay tingin naman sya saakin . Mas Lalo hinigpitan Ang blanket na ka balot saakin at sa  Mukha ko para hindi nya ako makilala.

Manong Driver: " Mukhang inumaga ka ata miss hah" ngisi pa nito.

"Miss?" Inner mind. Na realize ko naman na soot ko pala yung wig .

{Author pov}

Alessandro slowly woke up. His eyes flickering open. He groaned as he rub his head feeling of the heat from the night. He rolled over expecting to see who had slept him. But the bed was empty. He sat up looking around the room sleepily. He scratched his head. He only saw the torn dress . Alessandro frowned as his secretary and his body guards entered the room.

Alessandro:"What is it?". He asked his voice groggy.

Secretary:"We need to discuss some important matter sir. It's urgent"

Alessandro huffed in annoyance

Alessandro:"What is it"  He asked with cold tone . Swinging his legs off the bed and standing up. Still wearing only his underwear.

Secretary:"It's about the ongoing dispute with the rival gang. They're making  moves and we need to take action soon."

Alessandro grifted his teeth. Dealing with the rival gang was always a headache and the last thing he wanted to think about right now is work.

Alessandro:"Alright give me a few minutes to get dress. I'll be act soon" He said dismissing the secretary.

The secretary nodded and left the room with the bodyguards closing the door behind him.

Alessandro walked and pick up his clothes. Nagbihis na sya. Ang utak nya ngayun ay nasa business mood na . Ng matapos na syang mag bihis,he took one last look on the sight of the torn dress on the floor. He wondered briefly where the person who was here with him had gone. Pero sanay naman sya dahil marami na syang binombayah .

Alessandro:"Tsk."

He had more important things to fuccos on right now