Chapter 11

{3 years later}

In the warehouse Alessandro men surrounding in the warehouse,they holding a gun,thier finger was on the trigger,naka alert Ang lahat kong sakali mang may tumangka.

Suddenly,a group of armed men burst into the warehouse,they were a rival gang and they had come to kill Alessandro. The men were wild and fearless thier guns raised and ready to fire.

Alessandro's men reacted immediately. Inangat nila agad Ang kanilang mga baril nakatotok sa kabilang grupo.

Bigla Silang nagpaputok ,the sound of the gunfire echoing through the warehouse. Ang magkabilang grupo ay nagpapalitan ng mga putok ng baril. The air becoming thick with smoke and acrid smell of gun powder. Bodies dropped to the ground on both sides . But Alessandro stood firm his eyes fixed on the leader of the opposing gang.

The leaders of the two gangs blocked eyes. Thier gazes intense and unwavering. Without warning,the rival gang leader suddenly charged towards Alessandro, Alessandro's men tried to stop him but his too quick,he barelled through them straight to his target, Alessandro stood with dangerous look,his finger on the trigger of his gun. As the rival gang leader advanced. Alessandro brought his gun up ,aiming it directly at the man chest . The rival gang halted. As the rival gang leader making a move, Alessandro pulled his trigger. A loud bang echoed through the air . The rival gang leader crumpled to the ground, a bullet hole in his chest. The sound of the gunshots seemed break the trance like stake of the other gang members. They froze shocked and terrified at the scene unfolding Infront of them . Alessandro's men quickly took control at the situation pointing their weapons at the remaining gang members.

Alessandro walked forward ,his eyes scanning the scene . The floor was littered with bodies and spert bullet shells.

"Linisin niyo na to" Alessandro instructed. His voice low and dangerous. "I want every trace of them gone and make sure send a message to the rest of the gangs. Nobody messes with me and gets away with it."

Tumango Ang kanyang mga tauhan and they immediately getting to work. They start collecting the bodies and weapons. Making sure to leave no evidence behind. Meanwhile, Alessandro get his cigarettes and start to smoke ,at naglakad sya palabas ng warehouse.

{Lin}

Nakatayo si lin sa gilid ng Kalsada habang nakatingin sa kalangitan.

Lin:"Ang Ganda ng panahon ngayun,halatang may thrill nanaman na paratingsabi nito habang may ngite sa labi nito.