Chapter 5

"BOSS!!....BOSS!!...PAKIUSAP ....NAGMAMAKAAWA PO AKO SAINYO ....MAAWA PO KAYO SAAKIN.." Agad naman na binaril ni Alessandro Ang lalakig naka luhod sa harap nya.

Tumalikod si Alessandro at naglakad sumunod sa kanya Ang mga bodyguards nya at nag yusi sya.

#########################

zein was currently at work he still can't forget what happened between him and Alessandro. But he wasn't feeling well. He had been feeling dizzy and nauseous lately and he head been vomiting more often. He tried to push through the discomfort and fuccos on his work but it was becoming harder to ignore.

Lin:"Hoy ayus kalang ba?Napapansin ko para Kang namumutla Araw Araw."

Zein looked up to her standing next to him in the encounter.

Zein:Tumango. "Oo ayus lang ako pagod lang ata ako" Sigh and and shook his head. "It's nothing serious. Kaylangan kolang ata ng pahinga ayus lang ako."

Lin:"Hindi ka talaga  Mukhang okay alam mo pumunta ka ngayun sa doctor ako na bahala sa Cafe "  Hila pa nya Kay zein palabas ng cafe.

Zein was too weak to protest so he allowed lin to drag him out of the cafe. He stumbled a bit, but managed to stay upright

Zein:"Oo na pupunta na ako...stop fussing like a mother hen"

Lin:"Sge na pumunta kana don ingat ka ha gusto ko kitang samahan kaso walang bantay Dito sa Cafe"

Tumango si zein and he made his way to the nearby clinic hoping it was indeed just a passing bug.

At the clinic, he waited his torn ,feeling self conscious among the other patients. The dizziness and nausea came in waves,and he fought the urge to vomit right then and there.

Finally a nurse called out his name and he was lead into a examination room. He sit there. And the doctor started asking him questions about his symptoms and medical history. Zein tried his best to answer honestly,but he couldn't shake off the feeling after a few minutes if questioning. A doctor conducted a physical exam. The doctor excuse his self.

The doctor took a deep breath gathering thier thoughts as he sit back.

Doc: Clearing his throat. "I have  your test results"

Zein:"kamusta po yung result? May sakit poba ako?"

Doc: "Wala kang sakit pero erm the results are a bit unusual... I'm having trouble processing them to be honest"

Zein heart rate increasing .

Zein:"Unusual? Anong ibig mong Sabihin doc?"

Doc: Taking a deep breath. "The results indicate that you are pregnant"