Chapter 7

{Alessandro Pov}

Andito ako sa office habang umiimom ng wine. My secretary entered the office.

"Nahanap moba sya?" My eyes were fixed on the window . I took sip while waiting for his respond.

Sec:"Sorry sir pero hindi namin po sya mahanap . Yung CCTV sa sira nong time na yon."

My jaw clenched as I heard the news, my frustrations growing.

"How is it possible?The CCTV footage getting ruined and there's no backup tape?" I asked trying to keep cool ,but there was an undercurrent of irritation in my voice.

My secretary shook his head.

Sec:"Sorry sir, but there was a system glitch or something. Theres no copy at the footage and we can't recover the lost data."

"DAMNIT! This can't be happening"  muttered under breath. My frustrations turning into annoyance. I finished my drink in one gulp and placed the glass down on the table with a bit more force .

My mind racing . I tried to come up with another way to find the girl. I didn't understand why I'm was so fixated on her . But the fact that I couldn't find more about her was driving me insane.

Sec:"Sir gusto mopo ba maghanap ako ng ibang babaeng pwedeng makapagpasaya ng Gabi niyo?"

My eyes flashed with anger at his words. I slammed my hand in the table . The force of it making the objects on its surface raffle. I glare at him.

"Don't you dare suggest such a thing to me! You have to the girl or else you know what would happened to you. I don't care what it takes , but your going to find the girl who I slept with. Find out everything there is to know about her and bring her to me immediately. Do you understand?" My voice was low and dangerous.

Tumango sya agad.

Sec:"Naiintindihan ko po sir. Hahanapin ko po sya agad."  He left the office.

I poured another wine on my glass and I took another sip of my wine. The cold liquid barely registering in my mind as replaced the encounter with the girl in my mind her moan,her alluring scents and her touch. I couldn't explain. I used having woman I want but this one, this one was different.

"No matter what it took , I would make you mine" inner mind.

I walked over to the large window that over looked the city, the city lights were shining brightly.

I was not a man who used being this unsettled . This consumed by a woman. But their was something about her, something had borrowed deep into my mind and refused to leave .

"It was like an itch I couldn't scratch, a fire that couldn't go out"

{Sa airport}

Lin:"Mag iingat ka don"

Zain nodded. His heart pounding In his chest as they stood In the crowded airport. He dutched his ticket and passport, tightly in his hand

Zein:"Salamat lin huh ,oo mag iingat ako don " zein managed to a weak smile , trying to keep his composure in the face of his overwhelming. He was about to embark on a journey taking him far away from everything and everyone he knew. He gave lin a quick hug ,a silent before making his way to the boarding gate .

Lin goodbye wave to him . Zein waved back a smile onto his face ,he swallowed hard with one last look at lun ,he turned and walked towards the boarding gate, disappearing into the crowd of travelers.

Lin smirked and she pick up her phone when someone call her.

"Kamusta naayus moba ,.....good sigurado kaba wala na Silang mahahanap?....., thats better sge tawag ulit ako sayo pag may bago akong ipapaasikaso sayo , siguraduhin molang na wala syang mahahanap gusto ko kasi syang nahihirapan sa paghahanapsmirked nya pa at binaba nya Ang selpon nya at tumalikod na sya at naglakad pa Alis ng airport.

Finally the plane began it's descent into London city skyline growing larger in the windows

Nakarating na si zein sa London ,agad syang pumunta sa address na binigay sa kanya ni lin . Ng nakarating sya sa address ni lin nagulat sya sa Nakita nya .Dahil isa itong mansion . Zein took a deep breath,steeling himself,this was his new home at least for now. He reach the doorbell. And rang it. A guy open the gate, zein mind reeled as he saw the guy standing in the gate ,the guy belly was visibility swollen a clear signed of pregnancy. Zein speechless for a moment

Guy:"Ikaw ba si zein?" Nakangite nitong Tanong.

Zein snapped out of his daze and managed to find his voice

Zein:"Uhm ...oo ako ...a-ako yung kaybigan ni lin"

Sam:"Na ekwento nga nya saakin na darating ka Dito btw ako pala si sam" nakangite at sabay lahad nya ng kamay Kay zein.